My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Why republish an old blog post?
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Stick Science cartoons
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- 'The Cloud' and Other Dangerous Metaphors theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 7 minutes ago
- Space-lights developed at Brigham and Women's could be way of the future bizjournals.com/boston/blog/he… via @BostonBizNews 8 minutes ago
- Access Denied: Don't Talk About Death in a Graveyard! wp.me/p14Gvd-1ky 1 hour ago
- Questions for Rich Lenski about his amazing Long Term Evolution Experiment (UPDATEDx2) wp.me/p2wMuW-39j via @DynamicEcology 2 hours ago
- Hard Times in the Younger Dryas - lastwordonnothing.com/2015/01/27/har… 10 hours ago
- A Scientist’s Defense of Free Will shar.es/1bSFlx via @creativitypost 10 hours ago
- Modern rudeness in Stone Age minds with Amy Alkon blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-mind… 21 hours ago
- Coevolutionary aesthetics in human and biotic artworlds ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P… 21 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.