My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Halloween Grand Rounds
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Study: Horses can Communicate Blanketing Preferences thehorse.com/articles/34718… 6 hours ago
- Solar power is contagious: Installing panels often means your neighbors will too vox.com/2014/10/24/705… via @voxdotcom 6 hours ago
- There is no shame worse than poor teeth in a rich world aeon.co/magazine/healt… via @aeonmag 6 hours ago
- The Police Are Still Out of Control politico.com/magazine/story… by Frank Serpico 6 hours ago
- Napoleon's conquest of Italy led to a copyright-fueled opera boom vox.com/2014/10/24/704… via @voxdotcom 6 hours ago
- How Twitter helps you teach better wp.me/poqp6-3IM 10 hours ago
- @JulieMilland I agree with you that optimists outnumber pessimists, but he's right that the latter are richer and have better PR. 10 hours ago
- @JulieMilland he talks about two strains. See PDF as well - it's all too real, unfortunately 11 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.