Lotsa kewl stuff today:
Will anyone not planning on launching a blog network please stand up?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Introducing Wired Science Blog network!
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Domestication - it's a matter of time (always is for me, that's my 'hammer' for all nails)
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Clock Evolution
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Morgan Giddings
- Secrets of New York's real estate agents: 'All apartments are basically four walls' theguardian.com/world/2014/jul… 4 hours ago
- For your daily bread, give thanks to the latest genetic research geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/07/22/for… 4 hours ago
- Organic farmer perspective: Don’t ban neonics but put aside simplistic views of harmlessness of pesticides geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/07/22/org… 4 hours ago
- Why a Bunch of Science Writers Are Writing About a Fictional Planet scilogs.com/communication_… 4 hours ago
- RT @ferrisjabr: This astounding fruit salad tree grows 40 diff kinds of fruit io9.com/this-tree-is-g… This is how it's possible http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: @Chanders For me, Mircea Eliade amazon.com/Sacred-Profane… and Benedict Anderson versobooks.com/books/60-imagi… are best on social co… 5 hours ago
- Long John Silver’s invites you to the seafood revolution scienceline.org/2014/07/long-j… 6 hours ago
- A long-time science reporter wrote a questionable book on genetics. Can we trust his other work? cjr.org/the_observator… 6 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.