Lotsa kewl stuff today:
Will anyone not planning on launching a blog network please stand up?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Can Wordpress do this?
- Open Laboratory - old Prefaces and Introductions
- Stick Science cartoons
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- When does giving the reader what they want turn into clickbait? It’s complicated gigaom.com/2014/08/29/whe… 50 minutes ago
- How Google can really help news & media om.co/2014/08/29/how… 52 minutes ago
- What Kind of Rider Do You Want to Be? horsecollaborative.com/what-kind-of-r… 1 hour ago
- Valegro & Charlotte Dujardin Win World Games Freestyle Gold, Damon Hill Silver, Parzival Bronze | dressage-news.com/?p=28122 1 hour ago
- 52 Blue: The loneliest whale in the world. slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… 1 hour ago
- Turns Out Wolves’ Yawns Are Contagious, Too wired.com/2014/08/wolf-y… 1 hour ago
- An Icy Solution To The Mystery Of The Slithering Stones npr.org/2014/08/28/343… 2 hours ago
- Can the World Really Set Aside Half of the Planet for Wildlife? smithsonianmag.com/science-nature… 2 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.