Intently watching #solo10 hashtag on Twitter….join me, or read these links instead:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- A fantastic picture of a polar bear exhaling underwater
- Sharks have rhythm, too
- Walking With Zeke
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Maria Droujkova
- Guest Blog at Scientific American – second guest post: We all need (a little bit of) sex
- Open-access megajournals reduce the peer-review burden wp.me/p7FmM-2T1 23 hours ago
- Is this peer reviewed? Predatory journals and the transparency of peer review. blogs.scientificamerican.com/information-cu… 1 day ago
- Spider at the Window - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/25/spi… 1 day ago
- Holding a Book Bound in Human Skin wp.me/p14Gvd-1hY 1 day ago
- Can Brain Science Be Dangerous? nyti.ms/1C5vIl2 2 days ago
- Cosmopomorphism - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/24/890… 2 days ago
- Depicting the tree of life in museums: guiding principles from psychological research evolution-outreach.com/content/7/1/25 #evolution:educationandoutreach 2 days ago
- Surviving the Grind of Fact-Checking theopennotebook.com/2014/11/25/sur… 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.