An incredibly productive Labor Day:
Man’s new best friend? A forgotten Russian experiment in fox domestication and New Nice.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Lesson of the Day: Circadian Clocks are HARD to shift!
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- Supply and Demand - negative ecological effects
- Clocks, metabolism, evolution - toward an integrative chronobiology
- Evolutionary Medicine: Does reindeer have a circadian stop-watch instead of a clock?
- True or False: Orson Welles and The War of the Worlds unleashed panic! ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 2 hours ago
- Sandwalk: The Function Wars: Part III sandwalk.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-fu… 2 hours ago
- Science fiction for science communication scilogs.com/guest_blog/sci… 3 hours ago
- There Is Grandeur in This View of Reptilian Genitalia anoleannals.org/2014/07/31/the… 3 hours ago
- A History of This^, #This, and This medium.com/matter/how-a-s… 3 hours ago
- When Do We Stop Printing? scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2014/07/31/ask… 3 hours ago
- Are you ready for horse ownership? poloponyrescue.com/?p=565 3 hours ago
- Ed Yong vs. a PIO, the sequel embargowatch.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/ed-… 3 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.