An incredibly productive Labor Day:
Man’s new best friend? A forgotten Russian experiment in fox domestication and New Nice.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Stick Science cartoons
- Why Twitter will Endure - David Carr: #140conf (video)
- Quick Links
- This study finds that social media use reduces political polarization instead of increasing it niemanlab.org/2014/10/this-s… 4 hours ago
- Confused by all the various ways the Knight Foundation funds projects? Here’s a guide niemanlab.org/2014/10/confus… 4 hours ago
- Chartbeat tries to fight the smoke and mirrors in web measurement by going public with its metrics gigaom.com/2014/10/20/cha… 4 hours ago
- My Nieman Application Essay medium.com/theli-st-mediu… 5 hours ago
- The Internet: A Glossary the-toast.net/2014/10/20/int… 5 hours ago
- @Robert_Peterson That's how I understand it, but will have to read the paper more closely tomorrow. 5 hours ago
- Drew Tyndell’s Fantastic Looping Illustrations thefoxisblack.com/2014/10/20/dre… 5 hours ago
- THE OXY-ISO LENSES: Solve Color Blindness Problem 5election.com/2014/10/19/the… 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.