An incredibly productive Labor Day:
Man’s new best friend? A forgotten Russian experiment in fox domestication and New Nice.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Two good interviews about science journalism
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- City Of Light: Insomniac Urban Animals
- When quotes matter: impact of outside quotes in a science press release on news judgment jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/04/… 2 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: Via @nprnews: When Nonprofit Hospitals Sue Their Poorest Patients n.pr/1ACsGiZ 1 day ago
- The Microbes in Your Kitchen (Or in your Starbucks mocha) blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2… 1 day ago
- When to quit your journalism job pressthink.org/2014/12/when-t… 2 days ago
- Why the workday should be 10–6, not 9–5 vox.com/2014/12/17/740… 3 days ago
- Making the Internet a utility—what’s the worst that could happen? arstechnica.com/business/2014/… 3 days ago
- Questions about alternative splicing sandwalk.blogspot.com/2014/12/questi… 3 days ago
- Beyond journalism in the present tense nie.mn/1z6rojp via @NiemanLab 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.