My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Why republish an old blog post?
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Modern rudeness in Stone Age minds with Amy Alkon blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-mind… 2 hours ago
- Coevolutionary aesthetics in human and biotic artworlds ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P… 3 hours ago
- Why grudges don't work scripting.com/2015/01/27/why… 4 hours ago
- A note about blogging scripting.com/2015/01/25/aNo… 4 hours ago
- Six ways in which Andrew Keen is wrong about the internet gigaom.com/2015/01/27/six… via @gigaom 4 hours ago
- What Is Science Journalism Worth? Part II theopennotebook.com/2015/01/27/wha… 6 hours ago
- The way we get off airplanes makes absolutely no sense vox.com/2014/7/8/58778… via @josephstromberg 1 day ago
- A Journal to Advance Citizen Science: an Interview with Caren Cooper - scilogs.com/communication_… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.