It’s still weekend, right?
Who is Carl Sagan?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Which ecological and evolutionary theories are widely misunderstood even by experts? wp.me/p2wMuW-38o via @DynamicEcology 6 hours ago
- Lizard Olympians Benefit from Training Just Like Their Human Counterparts anoleannals.org/2015/01/29/liz… 6 hours ago
- Sorry, dear Atlantic: essential oils are probably not "the new antibiotics" wp.me/p1yLel-Bk via @wordpressdotcom 6 hours ago
- Genetically Modified Mosquitoes May Be Released in Florida Keys - Atlantic Mobile theatlantic.com/health/archive… 18 hours ago
- 7 things I wish people understood about OCD vox.com/2015/1/28/7917… via @germanrlopez 18 hours ago
- The Forgiveness Boost - Atlantic Mobile theatlantic.com/health/archive… 18 hours ago
- A Philosopher Walks Into A Coffee Shop slatestarcodex.com/2015/01/25/a-p… 18 hours ago
- Officers Ask Google to Remove Cop-Tracking From Waze Traffic App theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 18 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.