It’s still weekend, right?
Who is Carl Sagan?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Search terms...
- #FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 8 hours ago
- Peer J and PeerJ Preprints to be preserved with Portico – Portico shar.es/1gat9c 14 hours ago
- FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 19 hours ago
- @CameronNeylon @AndreaKuszewski @McDawg @CarinaDSLR yup, that's what I complained about on my Facebook wall... 19 hours ago
- Behind the Curve lastwordonnothing.com/2015/03/25/beh… 1 day ago
- Motivations to Blog about Science – #MySciBlog Data scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 1 day ago
- This Nose Knows biologicalexceptions.blogspot.com/2015/03/this-n… 1 day ago
- Journalists have to decide what to do about candidates who are climate change denialists pressthink.org/2015/03/journa… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.