First day at work…not much happening yet, mostly paperwork stuff. So plenty of time to find good links for you:
Battle fatigue: Can pretend warfare cathartically curb real war?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Friday Weird Sex Blogging - Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- One of a Mind: Interview with Shelley Batts
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Like the Facebook page: Journal of Science Communication facebook.com/jcom.sissa.it/ 10 hours ago
- A bigger, brighter 2016 for JCOM jcom.sissa.it/bigger-brighte… 14 hours ago
- Stakeholders engagement in research leads to higher policy impact jcom.sissa.it/stakeholders-e… 14 hours ago
- "Extreme citizen science (ExCiteS)" and real citizens' empowerment jcom.sissa.it/extreme-citize… 1 day ago
- Can we understand citizen science? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Challenges and successes in engaging citizen scientists to observe snow cover jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Cell Spotting: educational and motivational outcomes of cell biology citizen science project in the classroom jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- School of Ants goes to college: integrating citizen science into general classroom increases engagement with science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.