First day at work…not much happening yet, mostly paperwork stuff. So plenty of time to find good links for you:
Battle fatigue: Can pretend warfare cathartically curb real war?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- A couple of Big Announcements about The Open Laboratory
- Reef sharks may already be adapted for climate change conservationmagazine.org/2014/10/reef-s… 29 minutes ago
- Four secrets your goldfish is hiding from you bbc.com/earth/story/20… 1 hour ago
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events used highly self-conscious, experimental literary techniques theatlantic.com/entertainment/… 1 hour ago
- Flex your apps: Apple’s new HealthKit collects data from all your body monitoring apps scienceline.org/2014/10/flex-y… 2 hours ago
- American Schools Are Training Kids for a World That Doesn't Exist wired.com/2014/10/on-lea… 2 hours ago
- Discover #bestintravel winner Serbia lonelyplanet.com/best-in-travel… via @lonelyplanet #lp 3 hours ago
- Making a Name on Horseback nyti.ms/1pBTgCW 3 hours ago
- Scientists show that evolution of complex bioluminescent traits may be predictable phy.so/333115645 3 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.