First day at work…not much happening yet, mostly paperwork stuff. So plenty of time to find good links for you:
Battle fatigue: Can pretend warfare cathartically curb real war?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Stick Science cartoons
- Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning fieldofscience.com/2015/02/fieldn… 23 hours ago
- Spots, Stripes and Spreading Hooves in the Horses of the Ice Age blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 2 days ago
- “A Less Long, More Connected Medium” by @ev medium.com/the-story/a-le… 3 days ago
- RT @ccziv: Where New Yorkers met for coffee in the 1790s wp.me/pec9m-57N via @wordpressdotcom 4 days ago
- RT @MelanieAnnS: Our science game is trying fund raising a second time! Immune Defense! We need your help! indiegogo.com/projects/immun… 4 days ago
- RT @vihartvihart: When I was a kid I saw academics' gloating "corrections" of her and thought academics must just be really stupid... http:… 5 days ago
- Common features in diverse insect clocks 7thspace.com/headlines/5041… via @7thSpaceCom 6 days ago
- Meet the tweet-deleters: people who are making their Twitter histories self-destruct fus.in/17nAkEN via @thisisfusion 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.