First day at work…not much happening yet, mostly paperwork stuff. So plenty of time to find good links for you:
Battle fatigue: Can pretend warfare cathartically curb real war?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Teaching physiology - Cardiac Arrhythmias: the best video ever!
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- @jgshk333777 interesting.... 4 hours ago
- Timing dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/tim… 6 hours ago
- Randy Schekman: Journals like 'Nature', 'Science' or 'Cell' prey on people's vanity metode.cat/en/Issues/Inte… 6 hours ago
- @aliciaparr Thank you! 6 hours ago
- On “Kardashians” in science and the general relationship between achievement and fame pensees.pascallisch.net/?p=1819 12 hours ago
- How to Make Social Media Worth Your Time: When Is Enough Enough? writerunboxed.com/2014/08/25/soc… 12 hours ago
- @Gurdur @ccziv thank you so much, Tim! 22 hours ago
- Where Do You Go To Learn About The Practice of Science Communication? scilogs.com/communication_… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.