Off to Sigma Xi pizza lunch – in the meantime, read these:
The blog-broadcast barrier and the reach-responsibility ratio: How our media system crashes, and what to do about it
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Fenella Saunders
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- Announcing Science Online NYC!
- Be Afraid! Be VERY Afraid!!! How Can You Help It These Days? bigthink.com/risk-reason-an… 5 hours ago
- Why Isn’t More Botanical Art Like This? blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/201… 5 hours ago
- Central Park Horse Show announced horsecollaborative.com/show-jumping-i… 5 hours ago
- Are some horses ‘unfixable’? Are all horse problems created by humans? stacywestfallhorseblog.com/2014/07/28/are… 5 hours ago
- Do animals display signs of jealousy? horsetalk.co.nz/2014/07/30/do-… 5 hours ago
- The Nine Simultaneous Lives of Cats: Cat Tracker - Citizen Science Salon | blogs.discovermagazine.com/citizen-scienc… 5 hours ago
- Duck and Cover: Science Journalism in the Digital Age chemheritage.org/discover/media… 5 hours ago
- Science Blogging: Got Comments? scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.