Off to Sigma Xi pizza lunch – in the meantime, read these:
The blog-broadcast barrier and the reach-responsibility ratio: How our media system crashes, and what to do about it
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- Dynamically Programmable Alarm Clock (video)
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Best of September
- Genome as a Multipurpose Structure Built by Evolution muse.jhu.edu/journals/persp… (from @ProjectMUSE) 5 hours ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: I just published something new at my site, called: Why do they give us tenure? pressthink.org/2014/10/why-do… Warning: long and d… 5 hours ago
- Are mornings for morality? Night owls might disagree ars.to/1tgqD4H 12 hours ago
- Something is wrong on the Internet! What does the Science Blogger do? scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 17 hours ago
- How the Right-Wing Media Smeared a Science Project motherboard.vice.com/read/how-the-r… 17 hours ago
- $8.5 million expansion gives NC Zoo’s polar bears more room to roam newsobserver.com/2014/10/23/425… 17 hours ago
- Rapid Evolution in Anolis carolinensis Following the Invasion of Anolis sagrei anoleannals.org/2014/10/25/rap… 18 hours ago
- Nature criticizes science hyperbole and bad science writing sandwalk.blogspot.ca/2014/10/nature… 18 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.