Off to Sigma Xi pizza lunch – in the meantime, read these:
The blog-broadcast barrier and the reach-responsibility ratio: How our media system crashes, and what to do about it
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Spinosaurus fishiness, part n svpow.com/2014/09/15/spi… 2 hours ago
- n+1: Learning that print and digital can peacefully coexist niemanlab.org/2014/09/n1-lea… 2 hours ago
- Little magazines gone digital: How the late-adapting literary press has made its way in the web age niemanlab.org/2014/09/little… 2 hours ago
- 9 Cultural Icons Who Have Written for 'The New York Times' mashable.com/2014/09/05/new… 2 hours ago
- How epigenetics, our gut microbiome and the environment interact to change our lives geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/15/how… 10 hours ago
- Tribute to a saint who did miracle with wheat wap.business-standard.com/article/econom… 10 hours ago
- National Academy of Sciences convenes panel to re-evaluate GMOs geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/15/nat… 10 hours ago
- Organic farmer viewpoint: Has the “Food Movement” become a religious cult? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/14/org… 10 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.