Off to Sigma Xi pizza lunch – in the meantime, read these:
The blog-broadcast barrier and the reach-responsibility ratio: How our media system crashes, and what to do about it
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- The way we get off airplanes makes absolutely no sense vox.com/2014/7/8/58778… via @josephstromberg 9 hours ago
- A Journal to Advance Citizen Science: an Interview with Caren Cooper - scilogs.com/communication_… 9 hours ago
- Why Americans Are the Weirdest People in the World psmag.com/books-and-cult… 1 day ago
- Trotting Over Poles Can Have Exercise, Therapeutic Benefits thehorse.com/articles/34104… 2 days ago
- What You Eat Matters. Does When You Eat Matter, Too? health.usnews.com/health-news/bl… 3 days ago
- Andrew's five favorite "new" ocean blogs: southernfriedscience.com/?p=17988 via @SFriedScience 3 days ago
- I'd be optimistic about a news organization (finally) trying a 'full-stack' business approach wp.me/poqp6-3Rn via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- What lesson should universities learn from the decline of newspapers? | In Due Course induecourse.ca/what-lesson-sh… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.