Off to Sigma Xi pizza lunch – in the meantime, read these:
The blog-broadcast barrier and the reach-responsibility ratio: How our media system crashes, and what to do about it
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Coturnix on Sex, part I - Blogging in the nude
- Woodpecker vs. egg eating Yellow-bellied Puffing Snake (video)
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- UCLA's Peter Narins' lecture on frog communication (video)
- Wellness and Writing Connections Conference
- #Scio11: Stacy Baker's Extreme Biology Class Interview (#SITT Exclusive) - video
- Is it possible to go a whole month without complaining? Here's what it's like: fastcompany.com/3042951/should… by @jesshullinger via @FastCompany 9 hours ago
- Tips on verifying, debunking and carefully handling rumors wp.me/poqp6-3TX via @wordpressdotcom 13 hours ago
- Another Quick Tip For Crediting Photos and Visual Art on Twitter blogs.scientificamerican.com/compound-eye/2… via @sciam 14 hours ago
- Syndemics and Historic Diseases wp.me/pwqhX-2SZ via @MZiegler3 14 hours ago
- I have data, ESA, I promise! wp.me/p2wMuW-3es via @DynamicEcology 14 hours ago
- How big was <i>'Huanghetitan' ruyangensis</i>? I mean, really? wp.me/p7FmM-30b via @wordpressdotcom 14 hours ago
- RT @ccziv: Scientists have created the perfect music for cats sciencealert.com/scientists-hav… #via @ScienceAlert 1 day ago
- RT @ccziv: Social Media-A Lifeline For Patients With Rare Diseases onforb.es/1M1FxA7 via @forbes 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.