Incredibly busy day, but here are the links:
Blogging out of Balance and Active ResearchBlogging blogs, by gender of authors and Women sciencebloggers, exposure, and my path to blogging.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- A Huge New Circadian Pacemaker Found In The Mammalian Brain
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Evolutionary Medicine: Does reindeer have a circadian stop-watch instead of a clock?
- Supply and Demand - negative ecological effects
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Creating a prairie dog "Facebook" to aid conservation conservationmagazine.org/2014/07/creati… 11 hours ago
- When cooperation counts eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 11 hours ago
- Good Guys and Guns dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/goo… 11 hours ago
- Be Afraid! Be VERY Afraid!!! How Can You Help It These Days? bigthink.com/risk-reason-an… 19 hours ago
- Why Isn’t More Botanical Art Like This? blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/201… 19 hours ago
- Central Park Horse Show announced horsecollaborative.com/show-jumping-i… 19 hours ago
- Are some horses ‘unfixable’? Are all horse problems created by humans? stacywestfallhorseblog.com/2014/07/28/are… 20 hours ago
- Do animals display signs of jealousy? horsetalk.co.nz/2014/07/30/do-… 20 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.