Traveling tomorrow, but you can read these in the meantime:
How Do You Balance a Network? and Women sciencebloggers, exposure, and my path to blogging
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Quick update: UNESCO Belgrade, and NYTimes
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- WCSJ2013 in Helsinki, a photo-tour
- Books: Michael Pollan - The Omnivore's Dilemma
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Modern Science Writers - who do you like to read?
- Conservation biologists drove two species to extinction. Save the parasites! By @Emma_Marris slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… via @SlateWild 10 hours ago
- “The Definitive Story of ‘Information Wants To Be Free’” by @StevenLevy medium.com/backchannel/th… 10 hours ago
- Seasonal affective disorder: Why the short days of winter make you depressed vox.com/2014/11/21/725… via @josephstromberg 12 hours ago
- A high-flying health concern scienceline.org/2014/11/a-high… 17 hours ago
- We choose to do these things because they are hard wp.me/pxxDo-UI via @allinthegutter 18 hours ago
- How Many Geckos Can Fit on One Ceiling? anoleannals.org/2014/11/21/how… 18 hours ago
- The Skeptics Guide to Institutions - Part 1 wp.me/p3ZJqh-5g 18 hours ago
- Pre- vs. post-publication review and procedural justice wp.me/p2wMuW-2k5 via @DynamicEcology 18 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.