Traveling tomorrow, but you can read these in the meantime:
How Do You Balance a Network? and Women sciencebloggers, exposure, and my path to blogging
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Looking for good educational biology movies
- Clock Tutorial #16: Photoperiodism - Models and Experimental Approaches
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Teaching physiology - Cardiac Arrhythmias: the best video ever!
- A podcast for those who like food for their brain grist.org/food/a-podcast… 11 hours ago
- I Quit Liking Things On Facebook for Two Weeks. Here’s How It Changed My View of Humanity medium.com/@schmutzie… 15 hours ago
- Belgrade Walking Tours belgradian.com/touristic-tour… 15 hours ago
- Role-Playing Game Upends College Lecture and Ignites Fire in Students blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/2014… 15 hours ago
- Horse Fitness Is The Secret Weapon / Horse Collaborative Article horsecollaborative.com/fitness-is-the… 15 hours ago
- LIVE Broadcast Of The $210,000 Central Park Grand Prix! chronofhorse.com/article/live-b… 16 hours ago
- Journalism isn’t just about informing readers, it’s also about helping them take action gigaom.com/2014/09/16/jou… 16 hours ago
- More Useless Creatures scilogs.com/tenacious-telo… 16 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.