I’ll be in transit (airport or airplane) at the time this hits your feeds. I may not get online, but you can – enjoy these links:
The Copy-Cat Scientist
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Myths about myths about Thanksgiving turkey making you sleepy
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Small Things Considered: Four Resources and One Fiction schaechter.asmblog.org/schaechter/201… 1 hour ago
- Editing Human embryos? | Bio Detectives. biodetectives.co.uk/news/editing-h… 1 hour ago
- Earth Day 2015: Thoughts Like Falling Leaves patheos.com/blogs/acitizen… 1 hour ago
- An Earth Day Message in a Bottle mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/dotearth… 1 hour ago
- The Science Of Good Sleep: There's A Reason You're Always So Tired elitedaily.com/life/ways-to-g… 1 hour ago
- Marmoset Parents Teach Their Kids Not to Interrupt - blogs.discovermagazine.com/inkfish/2015/0… 1 hour ago
- Is Synesthesia A Brain Disorder? blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2… 1 hour ago
- Myth of tolerant dogs and aggressive wolves refuted sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/… 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.