I’ll be in transit (airport or airplane) at the time this hits your feeds. I may not get online, but you can – enjoy these links:
The Copy-Cat Scientist
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- How the Giraffe Got Its Neck?
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Jessica McCann
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- Fiddler On The Roof
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- RT @mistersugar: ScienceOnline Climate - Aug 15-17 in Washington, DC. vw.stor.im #sciox 55 minutes ago
- Why penguins cannot fly nature.com/news/why-pengu… 1 hour ago
- @aecesaro Very! But it will all be revealed to me once the time is ripe, I know ;-) 1 hour ago
- @aecesaro ;-) 1 hour ago
- #SciAmBlogs Monday – eating healthfully, DSM-5, polyploidy, fecal transplants, non-identical twins, and more. bit.ly/10IZLWW 1 hour ago
- @aecesaro w00t! I'll have a link at the bottom of every midnight Linkfest from now on... 1 hour ago
- Large 200 MPH Tornado Hits Suburb of Oklahoma City: scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id… 1 hour ago
- How Do Tornadoes Form?: Scientific American Video scientificamerican.com/video.cfm?id=h… 2 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.