I’ll be in transit (airport or airplane) at the time this hits your feeds. I may not get online, but you can – enjoy these links:
The Copy-Cat Scientist
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- American Scientist
- How to Fix an Authentic Serbian* Sarma (Stuffed Cabbage)
- Fun in New York City last week, a new blog post, and more.
- m.jbr.sagepub.com/content/early/… 12 hours ago
- Study: Horses can Communicate Blanketing Preferences shar.es/10t4sE 12 hours ago
- Here's what Democrats and Republicans are afraid of motherjones.com/kevin-drum/201… via @motherjones 12 hours ago
- Bearded dragon's colour matches body clock › News in Science (ABC Science): abc.net.au/science/articl… 12 hours ago
- Peripheral clocks don't need the brain's master clock to function correctly eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 12 hours ago
- Why do I blog about what I blog about?: wp.me/p1qsRn-qp 13 hours ago
- Agricultural science is back in fashion for college students: Here’s why geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/30/agr… 19 hours ago
- What’s so “natural” about “natural crop breeding”? bit.ly/1rDwkTN via @GeneticLiteracy 19 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.