Tomorrow is the start of a very busy week. Good night till then…
Lowly Grad and the Magic Beans
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Modern Science Writers - who do you like to read?
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Best of November
- Quick Links
- Alert! Some Big And Important And Exciting News!
- BIO101 - What Creatures Do: Animal Behavior
- A high-flying health concern scienceline.org/2014/11/a-high… 5 hours ago
- We choose to do these things because they are hard wp.me/pxxDo-UI via @allinthegutter 5 hours ago
- How Many Geckos Can Fit on One Ceiling? anoleannals.org/2014/11/21/how… 6 hours ago
- The Skeptics Guide to Institutions - Part 1 wp.me/p3ZJqh-5g 6 hours ago
- Pre- vs. post-publication review and procedural justice wp.me/p2wMuW-2k5 via @DynamicEcology 6 hours ago
- Let's have a discussion about live-tweeting academic conferences - go.shr.lc/1xBC7zK by @Protohedgehog on #EGUblogs 6 hours ago
- Post-publication "review": signs of the times wp.me/p2wMuW-2iC via @DynamicEcology 6 hours ago
- The most important essay on scholarly publication this week wp.me/p7FmM-2Sw via @wordpressdotcom 6 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.