This was a long and sleepy day. After three days of sauna-like conditions, the AC is finally fixed so I expect I’ll be able to sleep tonight. While you read these:
Teaching journalists to read
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- 25 Myths about Open Access
- UNC team helps produce short documentary about solar energy investment in Spain jomc.unc.edu/news/unc-team-… 6 hours ago
- My garden is organic and I grow GMOs geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/02/my-… 8 hours ago
- New generation Amish farmer’s view of next Green Revolution geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/02/new… 8 hours ago
- Nap and coffee combo clears neurotransmitters so buzz more effective geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/02/nap… 8 hours ago
- When the media hypes epigenetics, mothers take the blame geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/02/whe… 8 hours ago
- What’s the future of GMO ‘Frankenfuels’? geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/02/wha… 8 hours ago
- Incredible video of North Carolina's Wild Horses horsecollaborative.com/incredible-vid… 9 hours ago
- There's A Teenager On Top Of The Show Jumping World, But The U.S. Riders Are In The Hunt chronofhorse.com/article/teenag… 13 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.