This was a long and sleepy day. After three days of sauna-like conditions, the AC is finally fixed so I expect I’ll be able to sleep tonight. While you read these:
Teaching journalists to read
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Scienceblogging: LabSpaces – a Q&A with Brian Krueger
- Propeller Clock (video)
- Drumroll, please! Introducing: Scienceblogging.org
- 5,200 Days in Space theatlantic.com/features/archi… 1 day ago
- I once tried to cheat sleep, and for a year I succeeded qz.com/430415/i-once-… 1 day ago
- #FieldNotes: Honey Badger Don’t Care! fieldofscience.com/2015/06/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Honey Badger Don’t Care! fieldofscience.com/2015/06/fieldn… 4 days ago
- Leader of the pack: fleshing out Velociraptor behaviour in Jurassic World neurodojo.blogspot.com/2015/06/leader… 4 days ago
- Next up on physics curriculums: “Interstellar” - qz.com/437078/next-up… 4 days ago
- Rethinking Invasion hakaimagazine.com/article-short/… 4 days ago
- Horses that heal: how equine therapy is helping people find peace of mind theguardian.com/science/2015/j… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.