This was a long and sleepy day. After three days of sauna-like conditions, the AC is finally fixed so I expect I’ll be able to sleep tonight. While you read these:
Teaching journalists to read
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Stick Science cartoons
- Open Laboratory - old Prefaces and Introductions
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- It's all connected - sleep, hunger, obesity
- Evo-Devo: what new animal models should we pick?
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- Little Red Riding Hood, the modern version (video)
- California Trees Nailed As The Source Of Mystery Infections npr.org/blogs/health/2… 2 hours ago
- 4 Russian Travel Tips for Visiting America mentalfloss.com/article/54461/… 2 hours ago
- Should You Tell Your Boss about a Mental Illness? scientificamerican.com/article/should… 2 hours ago
- Shadow Syllabus sonyahuber.com/2014/08/20/sha… 2 hours ago
- Yesterday was one year since the last cigarette... 18 hours ago
- The Future of College? theatlantic.com/features/archi… 22 hours ago
- Most smartphone users download zero apps per month qz.com/253618/most-sm… 22 hours ago
- Luddite Horses and Why Your Job May Soon Cease to Exist scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2014/08/22/lud… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.