This was a long and sleepy day. After three days of sauna-like conditions, the AC is finally fixed so I expect I’ll be able to sleep tonight. While you read these:
Teaching journalists to read
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 again
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Where is the social media conversation moving? johnlrobinson.com/2015/08/where-… 6 hours ago
- Life After Faith 3ammagazine.com/3am/74992/ 9 hours ago
- How Insect Vision Is Leading to More Sensitive Drones technologyreview.com/news/539751/ti… 9 hours ago
- Kumara are transgenic sciblogs.co.nz/code-for-life/… 9 hours ago
- The Body We Care For: Figures of Anthropo-zoo-genesis biolinguagem.com/ling_cog_cult/… 2 days ago
- Beyond Pluto: Let’s Go See Some More New Worlds phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/31/bey… 3 days ago
- Physics demonstrations: Lichtenberg figures skullsinthestars.com/2015/07/31/phy… 3 days ago
- #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.