This was a long and sleepy day. After three days of sauna-like conditions, the AC is finally fixed so I expect I’ll be able to sleep tonight. While you read these:
Teaching journalists to read
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Wellness and Writing Connections Conference
- Research suggests brain's melatonin may trigger sleep medx.cc/344854408 2 hours ago
- My Links Will Outlive You datacolada.org/2015/03/02/34-… 7 hours ago
- Reproducibility, your Methods section, and 400 years of angst wp.me/p5x2kS-1M via @StephenBHeard 7 hours ago
- Help us assemble all of the museum abbreviations wp.me/p7FmM-30n via @wordpressdotcom 7 hours ago
- FieldNotes: The Word For World is Blue (or is it Gold?) fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 1 day ago
- Is it possible to go a whole month without complaining? Here's what it's like: fastcompany.com/3042951/should… by @jesshullinger via @FastCompany 3 days ago
- Tips on verifying, debunking and carefully handling rumors wp.me/poqp6-3TX via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- Another Quick Tip For Crediting Photos and Visual Art on Twitter blogs.scientificamerican.com/compound-eye/2… via @sciam 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.