How the Penguin Got His Tuxedo and Inkayacu – Peru’s Giant Fossil Penguin and the Stories Its Feathers Tell and Giant extinct penguin skipped tuxedo for more colorful feathers and A fossil penguin gets its colours.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with John Hawks
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Is education what journalists do?
- No more 'alpha male'!
- Serbian Dreambook: National Imaginary in the Time of Milošević
- Magnetotactic Bacteria
- Best of May at A Blog Around The Clock
- I’ve Never Been On a Top Twitter Science List scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 9 hours ago
- Research Confirms Controversial Darwin Theory of Jump Dispersal tntoday.utk.edu/2014/10/01/res… 17 hours ago
- ‘Superweeds’ confirm ‘failure’ of GMOs…or maybe not—Narrative misleads, avoids real solutions geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/01/sup… 18 hours ago
- Those Who Emerged from the Earth lastwordonnothing.com/2014/09/30/tho… 18 hours ago
- What REALLY Happens When Researchers Work with the Press? medium.com/@kirkenglehard… 18 hours ago
- I am now a “famous palaeontologist” … thanks to my antlers svpow.com/2014/10/01/i-a… 18 hours ago
- GMO ‘steak chips’: Replacing slaughterhouses with genetically engineered meat geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/01/gmo… 18 hours ago
- Mysterious Balkan Disease’s Likeliest Risk Factor Also in Chinese Medicines newswise.com/articles/myste… 18 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.