How the Penguin Got His Tuxedo and Inkayacu – Peru’s Giant Fossil Penguin and the Stories Its Feathers Tell and Giant extinct penguin skipped tuxedo for more colorful feathers and A fossil penguin gets its colours.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- This happened
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- The Warlord in the Library: Interview with John Dupuis
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- No need to defend me. Kudos to @monicabyrne13 and @hannahjwaters for having the courage to speak up. I was wrong. I am sorry. I am learning. 1 month ago
- To friends I let down and perhaps lost today: I understand why. I am sorry. I will miss you. 1 month ago
- This happened blog.coturnix.org/2013/10/15/thi… 1 month ago
- @ccziv thank you medawlin!!!!! 1 month ago
- RT @ccziv: I stand with medawlin. (@BoraZ ) 1 month ago
- @KMBTweets hugs right back atcha 1 month ago
- RT @Gurdur: @hildabast @JohnFBruno @AndreaKuszewski @huler @sciam #StandingwithDNLee but also #StandingwithMdiChristina, b/c the abuse was … 1 month ago
- #SciAmBlogs Monday – #standingwithDNLee and yes, there was other stuff as well…. blogs.scientificamerican.com/network-centra… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.