Where did the weekend go?
I Am a Cyborg and I Want My Google Implant Already
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Teaching physiology - Cardiac Arrhythmias: the best video ever!
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Dorothea Salo
- How Higher Education in the US Was Destroyed in 5 Basic Steps alternet.org/how-higher-edu… 3 hours ago
- College course syllabi: They’re too long, and they’re a symbol of the decline and fall of American higher ed. slate.com/articles/life/… 3 hours ago
- Heavy metal songs: Contaminated songbirds sing the wrong tunes environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/news/2014/… 6 hours ago
- Guest blog: London as a crucible for autism in the 1950s sfari.org/news-and-opini… 6 hours ago
- Mental health stigma hasn't gone away theguardian.com/science/head-q… 6 hours ago
- Replication and reputation: Whose career matters? deevybee.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/replic… 6 hours ago
- Pretending to Understand What Babies Say Can Make Them Smarter theatlantic.com/health/archive… 6 hours ago
- A Few Moments With an Earthly Alien Close Cousin to You blogs.scientificamerican.com/artful-amoeba/… 9 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.