Where did the weekend go?
I Am a Cyborg and I Want My Google Implant Already
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- More On Female Orgasm
- If You Want to Stop Wasting Water and Energy, Stop Wasting Food takepart.com/article/2014/0… 4 hours ago
- Oral Joint Supplements Also Don't Work for Older Horses doctorramey.com/oral-joint-sup… 5 hours ago
- Jack the Ripper, more poison at NIH, Rosetta & the comet blogs.plos.org/onscienceblogs… 8 hours ago
- Zadie Smith on the Psychology of the Two Types of Writers brainpickings.org/2014/09/12/zad… 8 hours ago
- Wisdom in the Age of Information and the Importance of Storytelling in Making Sense of the World: An Animated Essay brainpickings.org/2014/09/09/wis… 8 hours ago
- 100 Ideas That Changed the Web brainpickings.org/2014/09/10/100… 8 hours ago
- The Memory of an Elephant: A Most Unusual Children’s Book for Lovers of Mid-Century Modern Design brainpickings.org/2014/09/10/the… 8 hours ago
- C.S. Lewis on True Friendship brainpickings.org/2014/09/08/c-s… 8 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.