Where did the weekend go?
I Am a Cyborg and I Want My Google Implant Already
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Quarantines: Chaos and Confusion blogs.scientificamerican.com/molecules-to-m… 15 minutes ago
- In science, popularity breeds unreliability sciencenews.org/blog/context/s… 30 minutes ago
- Before the “teaching model” of journalism education: 5 questions to ask nie.mn/1wgiNrE via @NiemanLab 1 hour ago
- This is Why There are So Many Defibrillators in Casinos gainesonbrains.com/2014/10/this-i… 1 hour ago
- This video game might be the future of ADHD and Alzheimer's treatment theverge.com/e/6798022 via @verge 1 hour ago
- Why are some people brave and others such cowards? aeon.co/magazine/psych… via @aeonmag 1 hour ago
- Five science ‘facts’ we learnt at school that are plain wrong theconversation.com/five-science-f… via @ConversationUK 2 hours ago
- “A Teenager Gets Grilled By Her Dad About Why She’s Not That Into Coding” by @jayrosen_nyu medium.com/@jayrosen_nyu/… 2 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.