Spent the day on the phone, running around, faxing and mailing stuff, first steps on the way to financial recovery, catching up with old debts, relapsed insurances, expired car-tags, etc… this will take months to afford to fix all!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Teaching physiology - Cardiac Arrhythmias: the best video ever!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- Morning at Triton
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- @Gurdur @ccziv thank you so much, Tim! 6 hours ago
- Where Do You Go To Learn About The Practice of Science Communication? scilogs.com/communication_… 13 hours ago
- Journey Through the Brain: MIT Neurotech blogs.scientificamerican.com/expeditions/20… 13 hours ago
- Why did Pirates Fly the Jolly Roger? blogs.scientificamerican.com/anthropology-i… 13 hours ago
- These adorable giant African rats detect land mines and TB for a living blogs.scientificamerican.com/running-ponies… 13 hours ago
- The Stupidity of the “Smart Gene” biopoliticaltimes.org/article.php?id… 14 hours ago
- Generation Y and GMO bayercropscience.co.uk/news-and-opini… 14 hours ago
- Cockroaches: The insect we're programmed to fear bbc.com/future/story/2… 15 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.