Spent the day on the phone, running around, faxing and mailing stuff, first steps on the way to financial recovery, catching up with old debts, relapsed insurances, expired car-tags, etc… this will take months to afford to fix all!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- The end of Modern Farmer? cjr.org/behind_the_new… 1 hour ago
- Is national media ignoring local science fraud? cjr.org/the_observator… 1 hour ago
- Database may uncover conflicts of interest for TV doctors cjr.org/the_second_opi… 1 hour ago
- Emily Bell: Social networks and journalists need to work together gigaom.com/2015/01/30/emi… 1 hour ago
- The Internet Archive hopes to boost its collections through funding from the Knight News Challenge niemanlab.org/2015/01/intern… 1 hour ago
- Timing of Examinations Affects School Performance Differently in Early and Late Chronotypes m.jbr.sagepub.com/content/30/1/5… 4 hours ago
- The "finger-like" parapostzygapophyseal processes of <i>Qijianglong</i> wp.me/p7FmM-2Wy 23 hours ago
- This is the year we find out whether new media can scale or not gigaom.com/2015/01/29/thi… via @gigaom 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.