Spent the day on the phone, running around, faxing and mailing stuff, first steps on the way to financial recovery, catching up with old debts, relapsed insurances, expired car-tags, etc… this will take months to afford to fix all!
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- How the Giraffe Got Its Neck?
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Journal Clubs - think of the future!
- I hope to see you tonight!
- Fiddler On The Roof
- The s**t hits the fan – FDA, INDs, and fecal microbiota transplants bit.ly/115AwEe by @DrJudyStone at #SciAmBlogs 46 minutes ago
- @sci2mrow @roseveleth @benlillie alternative response: "You are toast!". 48 minutes ago
- RT @mims: Five reasons why Americans will never understand the point of Eurovision <- so good bit.ly/115zFU1 by @changeist 52 minutes ago
- @sci2mrow Ha! What a wheaty sweat smile there! @roseveleth @benlillie 52 minutes ago
- RT @sci2mrow: My reaction when I opened a little note postmarked Brooklyn! @roseveleth @benlillie @boraz Go Science… instagram.com/p/Zi0qRKgQB_/ 53 minutes ago
- RT @Protohedgehog: Looks like we're entering the 'and then they fight' phase of open access development. bit.ly/18cJWOy by @wilbanks 1 hour ago
- Texting for better health scienceline.org/2013/05/textin… by @lilyhnewman 1 hour ago
- A doctor's science writing prescription nasw.org/doctors-scienc… 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.