Spent the day on the phone, running around, faxing and mailing stuff, first steps on the way to financial recovery, catching up with old debts, relapsed insurances, expired car-tags, etc… this will take months to afford to fix all!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Nobel Prize In Chemistry On Repairing DNA Damage, Safeguarding The Genetic Material forbes.com/sites/davidkro… 57 minutes ago
- Where Have All the Bloggers Gone dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/whe… 18 hours ago
- Slacking in the workplace: Medicine for the modern employee? jessicabodford.com/2015/10/03/sla… 1 day ago
- Congats to Jack scripting.com/2015/10/05/con… 1 day ago
- Freedom to Facebook? | Committing Sociology committingsociology.com/2015/06/10/how… 2 days ago
- The Cool Factor: Air Conditioning's History in Images americanscientist.org/blog/pub/the-c… 3 days ago
- Piltdown Man and the Dualist Contention blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 3 days ago
- Mammoth in the News: Michigan Edition mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/10/mammot… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.