Spent the day on the phone, running around, faxing and mailing stuff, first steps on the way to financial recovery, catching up with old debts, relapsed insurances, expired car-tags, etc… this will take months to afford to fix all!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Quick Links
- Shaq and the Mini-Shaq, the extreme primates.
- Quick Links
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- #FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Peer J and PeerJ Preprints to be preserved with Portico – Portico shar.es/1gat9c 3 days ago
- FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 4 days ago
- @CameronNeylon @AndreaKuszewski @McDawg @CarinaDSLR yup, that's what I complained about on my Facebook wall... 4 days ago
- Behind the Curve lastwordonnothing.com/2015/03/25/beh… 4 days ago
- Motivations to Blog about Science – #MySciBlog Data scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 4 days ago
- This Nose Knows biologicalexceptions.blogspot.com/2015/03/this-n… 4 days ago
- Journalists have to decide what to do about candidates who are climate change denialists pressthink.org/2015/03/journa… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.