Spent the day on the phone, running around, faxing and mailing stuff, first steps on the way to financial recovery, catching up with old debts, relapsed insurances, expired car-tags, etc… this will take months to afford to fix all!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Domestication - it's a matter of time (always is for me, that's my 'hammer' for all nails)
- Clock Evolution
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Scienceblogging: Scientopia – a Q&A with SciCurious and Mark Chu-Carroll
- Open Laboratory 2010 - two weeks to go!
- For your daily bread, give thanks to the latest genetic research geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/07/22/for… 31 minutes ago
- Organic farmer perspective: Don’t ban neonics but put aside simplistic views of harmlessness of pesticides geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/07/22/org… 31 minutes ago
- Why a Bunch of Science Writers Are Writing About a Fictional Planet scilogs.com/communication_… 1 hour ago
- RT @ferrisjabr: This astounding fruit salad tree grows 40 diff kinds of fruit io9.com/this-tree-is-g… This is how it's possible http://t.co/… 1 hour ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: @Chanders For me, Mircea Eliade amazon.com/Sacred-Profane… and Benedict Anderson versobooks.com/books/60-imagi… are best on social co… 1 hour ago
- Long John Silver’s invites you to the seafood revolution scienceline.org/2014/07/long-j… 2 hours ago
- A long-time science reporter wrote a questionable book on genetics. Can we trust his other work? cjr.org/the_observator… 2 hours ago
- A question reporters forgot to ask scientist about natural arches. ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2014/0… 2 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.