It is pretty amazing how much work I had to do over this weekend! And so much to post here over the next couple of days before I go off traveling to SC and NY and CT….
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- The Mighty Ant-Lion
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks (TED talk video)
- BIO101 - Origin of Biological Diversity
- Can Brain Science Be Dangerous? nyti.ms/1C5vIl2 8 hours ago
- Cosmopomorphism - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/11/24/890… 10 hours ago
- Depicting the tree of life in museums: guiding principles from psychological research evolution-outreach.com/content/7/1/25 #evolution:educationandoutreach 10 hours ago
- Surviving the Grind of Fact-Checking theopennotebook.com/2014/11/25/sur… 10 hours ago
- Students analyze different types of plagiarism wp.me/poqp6-3K1 10 hours ago
- Four Weird Ways Animals Sense the World on.natgeo.com/1F93t0U via @NatGeo 10 hours ago
- Hard Comparison: Legacy Media vs. Digital Native goo.gl/opAh4z 23 hours ago
- It's not just about print vs. digital media - it's about culture gigaom.com/2014/11/24/its… via @gigaom 23 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.