It is pretty amazing how much work I had to do over this weekend! And so much to post here over the next couple of days before I go off traveling to SC and NY and CT….
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- A couple of Big Announcements about The Open Laboratory
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- How Twitter helps you teach better wp.me/poqp6-3IM 1 hour ago
- @JulieMilland I agree with you that optimists outnumber pessimists, but he's right that the latter are richer and have better PR. 1 hour ago
- @JulieMilland he talks about two strains. See PDF as well - it's all too real, unfortunately 1 hour ago
- WTF Evolution book and blog: Why weird, awkward, hacked-together species are the best. slate.com/articles/healt… 2 hours ago
- Anti-technologists descend on New York City… by plane and car marklynas.org/2014/10/anti-t… 2 hours ago
- Wet beaches drown sea turtles scienceline.org/2014/10/wet-be… 4 hours ago
- Inside Breaking News — How we balance speed with rumor control: blog.breakingnews.com/post/481412769… 4 hours ago
- One-Third of Top Websites Restrict Customers’ Right to Sue nytimes.com/2014/10/23/ups… 4 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.