It is pretty amazing how much work I had to do over this weekend! And so much to post here over the next couple of days before I go off traveling to SC and NY and CT….
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Morning at Triton
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- A Circadian Clock that works in a test-tube explained
- The Body We Care For: Figures of Anthropo-zoo-genesis biolinguagem.com/ling_cog_cult/… 1 day ago
- Beyond Pluto: Let’s Go See Some More New Worlds phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/31/bey… 3 days ago
- Physics demonstrations: Lichtenberg figures skullsinthestars.com/2015/07/31/phy… 3 days ago
- #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 3 days ago
- @dylanmatt see also: blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/wan… 3 days ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 4 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: In a grip of the legs of a snake fieldofscience.com/2015/07/fieldn… 4 days ago
- It’s Not Climate Change — It’s Everything Change — medium.com/matter/it-s-no… 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.