It is pretty amazing how much work I had to do over this weekend! And so much to post here over the next couple of days before I go off traveling to SC and NY and CT….
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Charlotte's Web: what was she smoking?
- Drumroll, please! Introducing: Scienceblogging.org
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Scientific Communication all-you-can-eat Linkfest
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Quick Links
- Slacking in the workplace: Medicine for the modern employee? jessicabodford.com/2015/10/03/sla… 6 hours ago
- Organic GMOs Could Be The Future of Food — If We Let Them medium.com/backchannel/or… 6 hours ago
- Contracting a Plague Doctor, Ragusa 1526 contagions.wordpress.com/2015/10/09/con… 7 hours ago
- What Will I Hear When My Ears Stop Working? . narrative.ly/stories/what-w… 7 hours ago
- What Never Leaving Your Hometown Does to Your Brain inverse.com/article/6517-w… 8 hours ago
- The tragic tale of Mt Everest’s most famous dead body bbc.com/future/story/2… 8 hours ago
- Death in the clouds: The problem with Everest’s 200+ bodies bbc.com/future/story/2… 8 hours ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: Nobels, and a Michigan backyard mammoth fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 14 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.