It is pretty amazing how much work I had to do over this weekend! And so much to post here over the next couple of days before I go off traveling to SC and NY and CT….
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Teaching physiology - Cardiac Arrhythmias: the best video ever!
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Timing dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/tim… 2 hours ago
- Randy Schekman: Journals like 'Nature', 'Science' or 'Cell' prey on people's vanity metode.cat/en/Issues/Inte… 2 hours ago
- @aliciaparr Thank you! 2 hours ago
- On “Kardashians” in science and the general relationship between achievement and fame pensees.pascallisch.net/?p=1819 8 hours ago
- How to Make Social Media Worth Your Time: When Is Enough Enough? writerunboxed.com/2014/08/25/soc… 8 hours ago
- @Gurdur @ccziv thank you so much, Tim! 18 hours ago
- Where Do You Go To Learn About The Practice of Science Communication? scilogs.com/communication_… 1 day ago
- Journey Through the Brain: MIT Neurotech blogs.scientificamerican.com/expeditions/20… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.