It is pretty amazing how much work I had to do over this weekend! And so much to post here over the next couple of days before I go off traveling to SC and NY and CT….
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Let's Not Spring Forward.
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- Carolus Linnaeus's Floral Clocks
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Clocks, metabolism, evolution - toward an integrative chronobiology
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Everything I Know About Journalism in 395 Words mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/publiced… 2 days ago
- Brain Mechanisms of Skill Learning | BrainFacts.org Blog blog.brainfacts.org/2015/04/brain-… 3 days ago
- Young Americans’ Growing Distrust of Science » Harvard Political Review harvardpolitics.com/hprgument-post… 3 days ago
- No more banging on the end of the bottle- New bottles that nothing gets stuck to! sparklyscience.com/2015/03/25/no-… 3 days ago
- The Seductive Allure of Neuroscience Explanations bigthink.com/neurobonkers/t… 3 days ago
- #FieldNotes: one thing leads to another leads to another fieldofscience.com/2015/04/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: one thing leads to another leads to another fieldofscience.com/2015/04/fieldn… 3 days ago
- DaveNet : Programmers scripting.com/davenet/1997/0… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.