It is pretty amazing how much work I had to do over this weekend! And so much to post here over the next couple of days before I go off traveling to SC and NY and CT….
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Marla Broadfoot
- On the Shoulders of Giants
- Looking for good educational biology movies
- The end of Modern Farmer? cjr.org/behind_the_new… 1 day ago
- Is national media ignoring local science fraud? cjr.org/the_observator… 1 day ago
- Database may uncover conflicts of interest for TV doctors cjr.org/the_second_opi… 1 day ago
- Emily Bell: Social networks and journalists need to work together gigaom.com/2015/01/30/emi… 1 day ago
- The Internet Archive hopes to boost its collections through funding from the Knight News Challenge niemanlab.org/2015/01/intern… 1 day ago
- Timing of Examinations Affects School Performance Differently in Early and Late Chronotypes m.jbr.sagepub.com/content/30/1/5… 1 day ago
- The "finger-like" parapostzygapophyseal processes of <i>Qijianglong</i> wp.me/p7FmM-2Wy 2 days ago
- This is the year we find out whether new media can scale or not gigaom.com/2015/01/29/thi… via @gigaom 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.