It is pretty amazing how much work I had to do over this weekend! And so much to post here over the next couple of days before I go off traveling to SC and NY and CT….
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- This happened
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Stick Science cartoons
- No need to defend me. Kudos to @monicabyrne13 and @hannahjwaters for having the courage to speak up. I was wrong. I am sorry. I am learning. 1 month ago
- To friends I let down and perhaps lost today: I understand why. I am sorry. I will miss you. 1 month ago
- This happened blog.coturnix.org/2013/10/15/thi… 1 month ago
- @ccziv thank you medawlin!!!!! 1 month ago
- RT @ccziv: I stand with medawlin. (@BoraZ ) 1 month ago
- @KMBTweets hugs right back atcha 1 month ago
- RT @Gurdur: @hildabast @JohnFBruno @AndreaKuszewski @huler @sciam #StandingwithDNLee but also #StandingwithMdiChristina, b/c the abuse was … 1 month ago
- #SciAmBlogs Monday – #standingwithDNLee and yes, there was other stuff as well…. blogs.scientificamerican.com/network-centra… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.