What a day – essentially 12 hours of continuous work (with a short break to go and vote), mainly trying to keep the incoming e-mails instantly dealt with (answered, deleted, forwarded, etc.) as I will be on the road over the next few days and will have very little time to do anything!
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- New issue of Journal of Science Communication
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- @SteveMirsky @jgold85 this conversation is making me hungry! 8 hours ago
- RT @roseveleth: A brief history of robot birds - bit.ly/10WIASP 9 hours ago
- #SciAmBlogs Thursday – science diagrams, mental illness art, beavers are fish, amphibian decline, cicadas, and more. bit.ly/10WHaYD 10 hours ago
- Some Cockroaches Avoid Sweet Flavors as a Defense nyti.ms/10WG5A5 #SITT #NCSU 10 hours ago
- RT @WCSJ2013: #wcsj2013 Hurry up! Early bird registration ends in May 25th. http://t.co/Zx5e2TAZyE 10 hours ago
- RT @ErinPodolak: "You meet people. But you also meet yourself. That is the beauty of going it alone." nyti.ms/11RTuQf 11 hours ago
- Sinead O'Connor - The House of the Rising Sun youtube.com/watch?v=_bDW-Y… 11 hours ago
- Karan Casey - Johnny I hardly knew ye youtube.com/watch?v=t6bqTI… 11 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.