What a day – essentially 12 hours of continuous work (with a short break to go and vote), mainly trying to keep the incoming e-mails instantly dealt with (answered, deleted, forwarded, etc.) as I will be on the road over the next few days and will have very little time to do anything!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Stick Science cartoons
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Open Laboratory - old Prefaces and Introductions
- Evo-Devo: what new animal models should we pick?
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- A fantastic picture of a polar bear exhaling underwater
- Yesterday was one year since the last cigarette... 9 hours ago
- The Future of College? theatlantic.com/features/archi… 14 hours ago
- Most smartphone users download zero apps per month qz.com/253618/most-sm… 14 hours ago
- Luddite Horses and Why Your Job May Soon Cease to Exist scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2014/08/22/lud… 22 hours ago
- Hollywood Science is Getting Better scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 1 day ago
- The Co-op Barn | Horse Collaborative horsecollaborative.com/a-new-way-to-b… 1 day ago
- The World's Largest Horse horsecollaborative.com/the-worlds-lar… 1 day ago
- When cooperation counts news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.