What a day – essentially 12 hours of continuous work (with a short break to go and vote), mainly trying to keep the incoming e-mails instantly dealt with (answered, deleted, forwarded, etc.) as I will be on the road over the next few days and will have very little time to do anything!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Princess Ojiaku
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Coturnix on Sex, part I - Blogging in the nude
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Stick Science cartoons
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- What is (or will be) your old school science cred? wp.me/p2wMuW-3dq via @DynamicEcology 2 hours ago
- Quick Twitter Tip for Attributing Art blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/201… 1 day ago
- RT @fieldofscience: Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning: Fieldnotes is a weekly collection of… goo.gl/fb/8O9Ejh 2 days ago
- Fieldnotes: a view to spotted horses in the morning fieldofscience.com/2015/02/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Spots, Stripes and Spreading Hooves in the Horses of the Ice Age blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 5 days ago
- “A Less Long, More Connected Medium” by @ev medium.com/the-story/a-le… 5 days ago
- RT @ccziv: Where New Yorkers met for coffee in the 1790s wp.me/pec9m-57N via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- RT @MelanieAnnS: Our science game is trying fund raising a second time! Immune Defense! We need your help! indiegogo.com/projects/immun… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.