Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Nobel Prize In Chemistry On Repairing DNA Damage, Safeguarding The Genetic Material forbes.com/sites/davidkro… 1 hour ago
- Where Have All the Bloggers Gone dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/whe… 18 hours ago
- Slacking in the workplace: Medicine for the modern employee? jessicabodford.com/2015/10/03/sla… 1 day ago
- Congats to Jack scripting.com/2015/10/05/con… 1 day ago
- Freedom to Facebook? | Committing Sociology committingsociology.com/2015/06/10/how… 2 days ago
- The Cool Factor: Air Conditioning's History in Images americanscientist.org/blog/pub/the-c… 3 days ago
- Piltdown Man and the Dualist Contention blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 3 days ago
- Mammoth in the News: Michigan Edition mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/10/mammot… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.