Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with William Saleu
- Books: "Snooze...Or Lose! - 10 "No-War" Ways To Improve Your Teen's Sleep Habits" by Helene A. Emsellem, MD
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Amazon is doing the world a favor by crushing book publishers vox.com/2014/10/22/701… via @voxdotcom 6 hours ago
- Whales Can Only Taste Salty deepseanews.com/2014/10/whales… via @deepseanews 15 hours ago
- Social Anxiety: why the mundane can be terrifying gu.com/p/42fdk/stw 15 hours ago
- Brain baloney has no place in the classroom theguardian.com/science/head-q… 16 hours ago
- People Are More Swayed by Things That Look Sciencey blogs.discovermagazine.com/inkfish/2014/1… 16 hours ago
- Why Do We Find it So Hard to Write About Ourselves? gainesonbrains.com/2014/10/why-do… 16 hours ago
- Secret wing colours attract female fruit flies eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 18 hours ago
- The Myth of the Unbiased Media eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-my… 18 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.