Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Berry Go Round #31
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- From Viruses to Viral Video: Interview with Anna Kushnir
- Walking With Zeke
- He Says It Isn't So - About Editing and Writing jacklimpert.com/2014/07/says-i… 13 hours ago
- What the new study on organic food tells us...about the difficulty of making informed judgments about risk. bigthink.com/risk-reason-an… 14 hours ago
- Getting Over Procrastination newyorker.com/science/maria-… 14 hours ago
- Explainer: why does the teenage brain need more sleep? theconversation.com/explainer-why-… 14 hours ago
- Unread classics in ecology dynamicecology.wordpress.com/2014/07/24/unr… 14 hours ago
- Captain Alberto Larraguibel and his Stallion Huaso setting the world high-jump record in 1949 (video): youtube.com/watch?v=p_JK5U… 14 hours ago
- No, It's Not Your Imagination -- Your Dog Is Actually Feeling Jealous animals.io9.com/dogs-feel-jeal… 15 hours ago
- Using Google Trends to gauge climate change perception conservationmagazine.org/2014/07/using-… 15 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.