Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- The Irish-Serbian connection
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Dorothea Salo
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- How Higher Education in the US Was Destroyed in 5 Basic Steps alternet.org/how-higher-edu… 10 hours ago
- College course syllabi: They’re too long, and they’re a symbol of the decline and fall of American higher ed. slate.com/articles/life/… 10 hours ago
- Heavy metal songs: Contaminated songbirds sing the wrong tunes environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/news/2014/… 12 hours ago
- Guest blog: London as a crucible for autism in the 1950s sfari.org/news-and-opini… 12 hours ago
- Mental health stigma hasn't gone away theguardian.com/science/head-q… 12 hours ago
- Replication and reputation: Whose career matters? deevybee.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/replic… 12 hours ago
- Pretending to Understand What Babies Say Can Make Them Smarter theatlantic.com/health/archive… 12 hours ago
- A Few Moments With an Earthly Alien Close Cousin to You blogs.scientificamerican.com/artful-amoeba/… 15 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.