Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- The Ecological and Economic Importance of Sharks, Threats They Face, and How You Can Help (CANCELLED)
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- A couple of Big Announcements about The Open Laboratory
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Morning at Triton
- On a Decade of Getting Pooped On By Birds - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/10/23/on-… 2 hours ago
- Milk Grown in a Lab Is Humane and Sustainable. But Can It Catch On? on.natgeo.com/1yZ6F0n via @NatGeo 7 hours ago
- Reef sharks may already be adapted for climate change conservationmagazine.org/2014/10/reef-s… 11 hours ago
- Four secrets your goldfish is hiding from you bbc.com/earth/story/20… 12 hours ago
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events used highly self-conscious, experimental literary techniques theatlantic.com/entertainment/… 12 hours ago
- Flex your apps: Apple’s new HealthKit collects data from all your body monitoring apps scienceline.org/2014/10/flex-y… 13 hours ago
- American Schools Are Training Kids for a World That Doesn't Exist wired.com/2014/10/on-lea… 13 hours ago
- Discover #bestintravel winner Serbia lonelyplanet.com/best-in-travel… via @lonelyplanet #lp 14 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.