Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Why republish an old blog post?
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Written In Stone: interview with Brian Switek
- Stick Science cartoons
- Trotting Over Poles Can Have Exercise, Therapeutic Benefits thehorse.com/articles/34104… 10 hours ago
- What You Eat Matters. Does When You Eat Matter, Too? health.usnews.com/health-news/bl… 1 day ago
- Andrew's five favorite "new" ocean blogs: southernfriedscience.com/?p=17988 via @SFriedScience 1 day ago
- I'd be optimistic about a news organization (finally) trying a 'full-stack' business approach wp.me/poqp6-3Rn via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- What lesson should universities learn from the decline of newspapers? | In Due Course induecourse.ca/what-lesson-sh… 1 day ago
- Publishers Know You Didn’t Finish “The Goldfinch” — Here’s What That Means For The Future Of Books buzzfeed.com/josephbernstei… via @jbasher 2 days ago
- RT @ccziv: Why the modern world is bad for your brain gu.com/p/44zq9/stw 2 days ago
- Don’t try too hard to please Twitter — and other lessons from The New York Times’ social media desk nie.mn/1CTXTj6 via @NiemanLab 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.