Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Hairless Grey Foxes in North Carolina
- Quick update: UNESCO Belgrade, and NYTimes
- Books: Michael Pollan - The Omnivore's Dilemma
- Quick & dirty: misleading sex surveys in women's mags (video)
- Conservation biologists drove two species to extinction. Save the parasites! By @Emma_Marris slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… via @SlateWild 10 hours ago
- “The Definitive Story of ‘Information Wants To Be Free’” by @StevenLevy medium.com/backchannel/th… 10 hours ago
- Seasonal affective disorder: Why the short days of winter make you depressed vox.com/2014/11/21/725… via @josephstromberg 12 hours ago
- A high-flying health concern scienceline.org/2014/11/a-high… 17 hours ago
- We choose to do these things because they are hard wp.me/pxxDo-UI via @allinthegutter 18 hours ago
- How Many Geckos Can Fit on One Ceiling? anoleannals.org/2014/11/21/how… 18 hours ago
- The Skeptics Guide to Institutions - Part 1 wp.me/p3ZJqh-5g 18 hours ago
- Pre- vs. post-publication review and procedural justice wp.me/p2wMuW-2k5 via @DynamicEcology 18 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.