Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Stick Science cartoons
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Vanessa Woods interview at ScienceOnline2010 (video)
- BIO101 - Origin of Biological Diversity
- How (not) to review papers on inclusive fitness molecularecologist.com/2015/03/how-no… 21 hours ago
- Some perspective on “predatory” open access journals scienceblogs.com/confessions/20… via @Scienceblogs 21 hours ago
- Small science, big picture wp.me/p1Wchp-2iz via @OnCirculation 21 hours ago
- There is crying in science. That’s okay. wp.me/p2wMuW-3j9 via @DynamicEcology 21 hours ago
- Neuroscience and other theory-poor fields: Tools first, simulation later wavefunction.fieldofscience.com/2015/03/neuros… 1 day ago
- Why Starting a “Blog” is a Terrible Idea medium.com/on-writing-2/w… Much better idea is to remove the scare quotes.... 1 day ago
- Saving a species, one snake at a time earthtouchnews.com/all-articles/2… 1 day ago
- Behind the Curve lastwordonnothing.com/2015/03/25/beh… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.