Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Fiddler On The Roof
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Jessica McCann
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- Conference Blogging
- Scienceblogging: science3.0.com – a Q&A with Mark Hahnel
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Science and engineering of earthquakes and tsunamis at Scientific American
- Physics, Metaphysics & Cosmology Collide in New E-Book, Possibilities in Parallel: Seeking the Multiverse bit.ly/18fT6tK #SciAmBlogs 1 hour ago
- @deborahblum this one: theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 1 hour ago
- Ha! RT @McDawg: I hope that @BoraZ doesn't mind (it's been a while) if post this. "The real face of Bora" bit.ly/18fSsMN 1 hour ago
- On the science of a very bad tornado | Knight Science Journalism Program at MIT ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2013/0… 1 hour ago
- @deborahblum ;-) (btw, did you see the Atlantic?M.Garber one on cellars in Oklahoma? Great article) 1 hour ago
- Why Aren't There More Storm Cellars in Oklahoma? theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 1 hour ago
- RT @roseveleth: You Only Hate Graduate School Because You Think You're Supposed To bit.ly/18fRwbd 1 hour ago
- @roseveleth as a furriner I had no idea, I thought grad school was supposed to be awesome... so it was! @Steph_Warren @lenagroeger @atmccann 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.