Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Can Wordpress do this?
- Stick Science cartoons
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Yamamah Perseveres On Tough World Games Endurance Day chronofhorse.com/article/yamama… 6 hours ago
- Can GMOs Help Feed a Hot and Hungry World? thenation.com/article/180988… 6 hours ago
- Germany Leads Eventing, But It’s Anyone’s Game chronofhorse.com/article/german… 6 hours ago
- Updated: Horse Dies During World Games Endurance Competition chronofhorse.com/article/update… 6 hours ago
- UAE wins WEG endurance gold; 136 in field eliminated horsetalk.co.nz/2014/08/29/uae… 6 hours ago
- Poet and Paleontologist – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe blogs.scientificamerican.com/history-of-geo… 6 hours ago
- Judging Food By Its Cover: Nutrition Labels Are One Area Where Consumer Is Not King blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2… 6 hours ago
- Thinking about spinal cords | Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week svpow.com/2014/08/28/thi… 6 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.