Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- BIO101 again
- A couple of Big Announcements about The Open Laboratory
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with William Saleu
- Anoles Moving North, Way North anoleannals.org/2014/10/23/can… 1 hour ago
- If you love books then you should be rooting for Amazon, not Hachette or the Big Five gigaom.com/2014/07/02/if-… via @gigaom 1 hour ago
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook wnyc.org/2CAJb via @onthemedia 1 hour ago
- Old and Stale? -- Aging Researchers, Funding Trends, and the Doughnut Effect: wp.me/pcvbl-abV via @scholarlykitchn 2 hours ago
- What if NSF preproposals WERE the proposals? wp.me/p2wMuW-2Tw via @DynamicEcology 2 hours ago
- Amazon is doing the world a favor by crushing book publishers vox.com/2014/10/22/701… via @voxdotcom 10 hours ago
- Whales Can Only Taste Salty deepseanews.com/2014/10/whales… via @deepseanews 20 hours ago
- Social Anxiety: why the mundane can be terrifying gu.com/p/42fdk/stw 20 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.