Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Maria Droujkova
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- My Equestrian Past
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Carmen Drahl
- Why we can’t stand free-range parenting | News & Observer newsobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/… 3 hours ago
- How Washington Derailed Amtrak - nationaljournal.com/magazine/amtra… 3 hours ago
- (Psychology Today) Science and the online dating profile wp.me/p50QUt-4g 6 hours ago
- 12 guidelines for surviving science… pacificsoutheast.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/12-… 6 hours ago
- “Charles Darwin, Vampire Slayer” ncse.com/blog/2015/04/c… 8 hours ago
- The truth about magpies bbc.com/earth/story/20… 8 hours ago
- A Dissertation on Science Blogging scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 8 hours ago
- Apes reveal secrets to good sleep bbc.com/earth/story/20… 12 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.