Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Can a night owl become an early bird? espressoscience.com/2014/09/17/can… 4 hours ago
- GMO ‘foreign gene’ fears? Breeders incorporating unknown’ DNA into food crops for centuries geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/22/gmo… 4 hours ago
- Science blogging: an exploratory study of motives, styles, and audience reactions jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/03/… 4 hours ago
- Films and Science: quantification and analysis of the use of Science Fiction films in scientific papers jcom.sissa.it/archive/13/03/… 4 hours ago
- Six Things You May Not Have Known About Fiddler on the Roof smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/s… 4 hours ago
- RT @Gurdur: @BoraZ Seen this? From @ChemistryWorld: for #RoshHashanah chemists create Mogen Doved molecule rsc.li/1ponvfl http://t.… 7 hours ago
- Wheelbarrow handles for vertebrae? The cervical rib bundles of <i>Sauroposeidon</i> and other… wp.me/p7FmM-2Oo via @wordpressdotcom 9 hours ago
- Bolder Lizards Drop Their Tails More Readily to Compensate for Risky Behavior anoleannals.org/2014/09/22/bol… 9 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.