Just came back from The 2010 Conference on Communicating Science in Greenville SC which was awesome. Getting up before dawn tomorrow to get myself first to NYC to SciAm offices, then to ScienceWriters2010 at Yale in New Haven CT. Here are some examles of good science writing for you:
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Why a rhino urinates at the same rate as a raccoon wapo.st/1wigeEd 50 minutes ago
- Seven Reasons Poor People Rent to Own Furniture hughhollowell.org/why-poor-peopl… 4 hours ago
- Social Media, Political News and Ideology journalism.org/2014/10/21/sec… 6 hours ago
- Video: Horse Runs Free Through NYC horsecollaborative.com/horse-runs-fre… 6 hours ago
- Which came first: the long-billed bird or the long-tubed flower? scienceline.org/2014/10/which-… 7 hours ago
- Secret space plane lands in California scienceline.org/2014/10/secret… 7 hours ago
- Women carry fetal DNA long after children’s birth geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/21/wom… 7 hours ago
- GMOs Expose Dangerous “Science” Disconnect in Agriculture roablog.com/blog/2014/10/1… 7 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.