Interesting stuff today:
Communicating Is A ‘Hard’ Skill
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Morning at Triton
- @SciencingSara we're staying at Marriott Crystal City - location close-by? Is Fri or Sat better? 45 minutes ago
- It’s not about predators, it’s about journal quality bit.ly/19aPPND by @bonnieswoger at #SciAmBlogs 47 minutes ago
- Anti-Psychiatry Prejudice? A response to Dr. Lieberman bit.ly/19aPbzD by @DrJudyStone at #SciAmBlogs 52 minutes ago
- The New York Times Magazine: Enhancing female desire, and tending the garden within. ksj.mit.edu/tracker/2013/0… 55 minutes ago
- We need to protect the act of journalism, no matter who’s doing it niemanlab.org/2013/05/we-nee… 56 minutes ago
- Guardian unifies its newsgathering under one domain niemanlab.org/2013/05/guardi… 57 minutes ago
- @SciencingSara details over email? Coturnix Gmail 1 hour ago
- W00t!!! Look @tdelene what just arrived in the mail! http://t.co/cEcoJhEVOa 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.