My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Hypnic Jerk
- Waking Experience Affects Sleep Need in Drosophila
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Friday Weird Sex Blogging - Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Quick Links
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- A bigger, brighter 2016 for JCOM jcom.sissa.it/bigger-brighte… 12 hours ago
- Like the Facebook page: Journal of Science Communication facebook.com/jcom.sissa.it/ 1 day ago
- A bigger, brighter 2016 for JCOM jcom.sissa.it/bigger-brighte… 1 day ago
- Stakeholders engagement in research leads to higher policy impact jcom.sissa.it/stakeholders-e… 1 day ago
- "Extreme citizen science (ExCiteS)" and real citizens' empowerment jcom.sissa.it/extreme-citize… 2 days ago
- Can we understand citizen science? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 3 weeks ago
- Challenges and successes in engaging citizen scientists to observe snow cover jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 3 weeks ago
- Cell Spotting: educational and motivational outcomes of cell biology citizen science project in the classroom jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.