My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- ScienceOnline2011 - interview with Holly Bik
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- Propeller Clock (video)
- 20 Things to Remember If You Love a Person with ADD moreti.me/1EXEhx1 yup, 19 apply to me. Spot on. 4 hours ago
- This study finds that social media use reduces political polarization instead of increasing it niemanlab.org/2014/10/this-s… 12 hours ago
- Confused by all the various ways the Knight Foundation funds projects? Here’s a guide niemanlab.org/2014/10/confus… 12 hours ago
- Chartbeat tries to fight the smoke and mirrors in web measurement by going public with its metrics gigaom.com/2014/10/20/cha… 13 hours ago
- My Nieman Application Essay medium.com/theli-st-mediu… 13 hours ago
- The Internet: A Glossary the-toast.net/2014/10/20/int… 13 hours ago
- @Robert_Peterson That's how I understand it, but will have to read the paper more closely tomorrow. 13 hours ago
- Drew Tyndell’s Fantastic Looping Illustrations thefoxisblack.com/2014/10/20/dre… 13 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.