My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Lindau Nobel - interview with Ghada Al-Kadamany
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- A couple of Big Announcements about The Open Laboratory
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- BIO101 again
- Making a Name on Horseback nyti.ms/1pBTgCW 22 minutes ago
- Scientists show that evolution of complex bioluminescent traits may be predictable phy.so/333115645 30 minutes ago
- Anoles Moving North, Way North anoleannals.org/2014/10/23/can… 4 hours ago
- If you love books then you should be rooting for Amazon, not Hachette or the Big Five gigaom.com/2014/07/02/if-… via @gigaom 5 hours ago
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook wnyc.org/2CAJb via @onthemedia 5 hours ago
- Old and Stale? -- Aging Researchers, Funding Trends, and the Doughnut Effect: wp.me/pcvbl-abV via @scholarlykitchn 5 hours ago
- What if NSF preproposals WERE the proposals? wp.me/p2wMuW-2Tw via @DynamicEcology 5 hours ago
- Amazon is doing the world a favor by crushing book publishers vox.com/2014/10/22/701… via @voxdotcom 14 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.