The great science blog 3 Quarks Daily has announced the voting for it’s third annual prize for the best science writing on blogs. Last year, the judge was Richard Dawkins. This year, once the voting by the public narrows down the choices, the finalists will be judged by Lisa Randall.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Clock Evolution
- Domestication - it's a matter of time (always is for me, that's my 'hammer' for all nails)
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Quick Links
- Wikipedia, just like an Organism: clock genes wiki pages
- Secrets of New York's real estate agents: 'All apartments are basically four walls' theguardian.com/world/2014/jul… 2 hours ago
- For your daily bread, give thanks to the latest genetic research geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/07/22/for… 2 hours ago
- Organic farmer perspective: Don’t ban neonics but put aside simplistic views of harmlessness of pesticides geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/07/22/org… 2 hours ago
- Why a Bunch of Science Writers Are Writing About a Fictional Planet scilogs.com/communication_… 2 hours ago
- RT @ferrisjabr: This astounding fruit salad tree grows 40 diff kinds of fruit io9.com/this-tree-is-g… This is how it's possible http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: @Chanders For me, Mircea Eliade amazon.com/Sacred-Profane… and Benedict Anderson versobooks.com/books/60-imagi… are best on social co… 3 hours ago
- Long John Silver’s invites you to the seafood revolution scienceline.org/2014/07/long-j… 3 hours ago
- A long-time science reporter wrote a questionable book on genetics. Can we trust his other work? cjr.org/the_observator… 4 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.