The great science blog 3 Quarks Daily has announced the voting for it’s third annual prize for the best science writing on blogs. Last year, the judge was Richard Dawkins. This year, once the voting by the public narrows down the choices, the finalists will be judged by Lisa Randall.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Current Biological Diversity
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Origin of Biological Diversity
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- New and Exciting in PLoS this week
- BIO101 - From Genes To Traits: How Genotype Affects Phenotype
- It’s Not Climate Change — It’s Everything Change — medium.com/matter/it-s-no… 19 hours ago
- The Honey Hunters blog.longreads.com/2014/09/28/the… 19 hours ago
- What are the limits of human vision? bbc.com/future/story/2… 19 hours ago
- The Mammoths of Niederweningen mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-ma… 3 days ago
- Earth's sixth mass extinction is under way - but are we bothered? - theecologist.org/blogs_and_comm… 3 days ago
- The Science of Stress and How Our Emotions Affect Our Susceptibility to Burnout and Disease | brainpickings.org/2015/07/20/est… 3 days ago
- Eric Schwitzgebel on "Moral hypocrisy: why doesn't knowing about ethics make people more ethical?" rationallyspeakingpodcast.org/show/rs139-eri… 3 days ago
- Dopamine and Horses: Learning, Stereotypies, and More thehorse.com/articles/36130… 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.