The great science blog 3 Quarks Daily has announced the voting for it’s third annual prize for the best science writing on blogs. Last year, the judge was Richard Dawkins. This year, once the voting by the public narrows down the choices, the finalists will be judged by Lisa Randall.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Housekeeping, Banner, and stuff...
- #FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 1 day ago
- Peer J and PeerJ Preprints to be preserved with Portico – Portico shar.es/1gat9c 1 day ago
- FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 1 day ago
- @CameronNeylon @AndreaKuszewski @McDawg @CarinaDSLR yup, that's what I complained about on my Facebook wall... 1 day ago
- Behind the Curve lastwordonnothing.com/2015/03/25/beh… 1 day ago
- Motivations to Blog about Science – #MySciBlog Data scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 2 days ago
- This Nose Knows biologicalexceptions.blogspot.com/2015/03/this-n… 2 days ago
- Journalists have to decide what to do about candidates who are climate change denialists pressthink.org/2015/03/journa… 2 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.