As I noted yesterday, the Scientific American Guest Blog is about to get really busy! Already today we have another new post – We all need (a little bit of) sex by Lucas Brouwers (blog, Twitter). Go and check it out and post comments (it takes a second to register).
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Stick Science cartoons
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Feathers Fly For South Africa chronofhorse.com/article/feathe… 16 minutes ago
- Three Things You Didn’t Know About the Arachnids That Live on Your Face news.ncsu.edu/2014/08/face-m… 24 minutes ago
- Is this old Betty Crocker commercial the reason everyone hates the word ‘moist’? dangerousminds.net/comments/is_th… 24 minutes ago
- Twitter helps Chicago find sources of food poisoning reuters.com/article/2014/0… 25 minutes ago
- A practical guide to table manners mydaytondailynews.com/news/lifestyle… 25 minutes ago
- Here’s more pessimism for print advertising niemanlab.org/2014/08/heres-… 28 minutes ago
- A new report looks for lessons in successful (and unsuccessful) Knight News Challenge winners niemanlab.org/2014/08/a-new-… 28 minutes ago
- Sunscreen saves humans at the expense of ocean health conservationmagazine.org/2014/08/sunscr… 29 minutes ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.