As I noted yesterday, the Scientific American Guest Blog is about to get really busy! Already today we have another new post – We all need (a little bit of) sex by Lucas Brouwers (blog, Twitter). Go and check it out and post comments (it takes a second to register).
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Spring Forward, Fall Back - should you watch out tomorrow morning?
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Health and Medicine Poetry Contest
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Jason Priem
- Doesn't reading about this make you salivate?
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Stick Science cartoons
- Say 'Hi' if you see him running - Interview with Dave Munger
- Amazon tribe creates 500-page traditional medicine encyclopedia news.mongabay.com/2015/0624-hanc… 3 hours ago
- How Your Brain Knows When It's Summer: Circadian Clock Linked To Seasons And Length Of Day medicaldaily.com/how-your-brain… 5 hours ago
- Introducing The One Repo svpow.com/2015/06/30/int… 5 hours ago
- What's In A Name? The Reclusive Ridgway's Rail kcet.org/news/redefine/… 5 hours ago
- Tricolored Blackbirds: The Delta's Passenger Pigeon kcet.org/news/redefine/… 5 hours ago
- What Your Brain Does When You Can’t Stay Awake nymag.com/scienceofus/20… 5 hours ago
- Lessons From GM Wheat Failure theness.com/neurologicablo… 5 hours ago
- Poisonous birds eat toxins to poison predators. slate.com/blogs/wild_thi… 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.