As I noted yesterday, the Scientific American Guest Blog is about to get really busy! Already today we have another new post – We all need (a little bit of) sex by Lucas Brouwers (blog, Twitter). Go and check it out and post comments (it takes a second to register).
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Shaq and the Mini-Shaq, the extreme primates.
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Jay Rosen: How the News is Made Now (video)
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Jessica McCann
- A curmudgeon's musings on modern pedagogy wp.me/p2wMuW-3iU via @DynamicEcology 2 hours ago
- #FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 3 days ago
- Peer J and PeerJ Preprints to be preserved with Portico – Portico shar.es/1gat9c 4 days ago
- FieldNotes: from Captain Ahab to Jeff Goldblum, chasing the giants fieldofscience.com/2015/03/fieldn… 4 days ago
- @CameronNeylon @AndreaKuszewski @McDawg @CarinaDSLR yup, that's what I complained about on my Facebook wall... 4 days ago
- Behind the Curve lastwordonnothing.com/2015/03/25/beh… 4 days ago
- Motivations to Blog about Science – #MySciBlog Data scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 4 days ago
- This Nose Knows biologicalexceptions.blogspot.com/2015/03/this-n… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.