I have posted 131 times in September (exact same number as August), including many cool videos as well as a few pictures from a recent trip to the zoo. This month I also started importing the best links I posted on Twitter over the day, in Tweetlinks.
In September I interviewed Victor Henning, John Wilbanks and Kevin Emamy.
At work, the most exciting news was the release of Article-Level Metrics at PLoS – Download Data. I announced the Blog Pick Of The Month and that PLoS ONE won the ’09 ALPSP Award for Publishing Innovation!. Then I did an Interview with Dr.Derya Unutmaz, Section Editor for Immunology at PLoS ONE and told you about our cool new dinosaur paper.
Speaking of dinosarus, it was also the time to announce the Open Dinosaur Project.
I got a brand new Homepage and did some fiddling around with my About Me page here.
I got on the editorial board of the Journal of Science Communication.
I made the first big ScienceOnline2010 update, went on the radio to talk about it and announced a new sponsor and travel grants.
The best post of the month was Talkin’ Trash about the reporting from the Northern Pacific Gyre.
Futurity.org, a new science news service was anounced, with mixed reactions from the twitterverse, which prompted me to ask what investigative science reporting is.
This month was also an important date in my life.
I went to Techie Tuesday and The Long Table and next is a concert by Leonard Cohen.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- A fable about the Frog and the Salamander
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- Carnal Carnival #1 - Essentials of Elimination
- Me and the copperheads–or why we still don’t know if snakes secrete melatonin at night
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 2 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 2 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 2 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 2 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 2 years ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 2 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.