Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time (all my tweets are also imported into FriendFeed where they are much more easy to search and comment on, as well as into my Facebook wall where they are seen by quite a different set of people):
Scientwists Twitter List by David Bradley on Listorious
FLOTUS: Elevating the social status of nerds everywhere
An open letter to the medical community – Some passionate debate about personal genomics!
The Genomic Ark: 10,000 vertebrate genomes
Beautiful electron microscopic and computer modelling images from the new book by Frankel & Whitesides
Claiming to be unbiased is a patronising fairytale, so let’s just own up to our agendas
International Wolf Center Podcasts
Knowledge as a public good
Get with the times, Jay Rosen tells journos
LOL – Republicans come up with their own Healthcare plan: Congressional Budget Office Thrashes Republican Health-Care Plan. Embarassing!
This is bad, this is very bad – shooting at Ft. Hood
Polarized News? The Media’s Moderate Bias
For improving early literacy, reading comics is no child’s play
The age of informavore
Deals and their consequences, reports on green technology & personalized medicine
Calculating Animal Intelligence and Top 10 Smartest Mammals
On the media (or press) – science journalism, right and wrong.
Reflections on Science 2.0 from a distance – Part II
Awesome computer animation (wmv download) by Animusic.
The Secret to Learning is Unlearning
Responsibility: Shane and Joe – Health Care Organizational Ethics: “For every lone cowboy, there’s a community of support”
Response to Dan Ariely’s Duke Sex Toy Study Is Predictably Irrational
World-Science podcast: Swine Flu in the Amazon, Fixing Technological Fixes, Tsavo Lions and forum: Making Technology Work — for People with Anu Ramaswami.
Student journalists wage battle for H1N1 death certificates
Year of Energy 2009
Can We Talk About Science? I Mean, Really?
Pseudo-quackery in Pain Management: a field with a large gray zone between overt quackery and evidence-based care
How Would Los Angeles Look with No Cars?
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 2 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 2 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 2 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 2 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 2 years ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 2 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.