Explained here. Critiques in the comments are (mostly) valid, but for a first effort at using this kind of visualization technique, I’d say it’s pretty impressive.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Open Laboratory 2010 - submissions so far
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Spring Forward, Fall Back - should you watch out tomorrow morning?
- Domestication - it's a matter of time (always is for me, that's my 'hammer' for all nails)
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- Another role for Open Science
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.