Links in this post are those that pertain to me or the session I was in – I will link to some others later (and I already did on Twitter):
Columbia Journalism Review: Online and Overseas: Less hand-wringing over state of science journalism
Physicsworld.com: Researchers! Join the Twitterati! Or perish!
Thoughts From Kansas: AAAS Day 3: Social media in science
Scientificblogging.com: Science Journalists Have Met The Enemy, And They Are Bloggers
UC San Diego’s Jacobs School of Engineering: Interesting session at AAAS
john hawks weblog: AAAS
A Blog Around The Clock: AAAS 2010 meeting – the Press Room….why?
Interesting how each of these posts has its own spin and neither one of them actually describes the session and all the six panelists and what we said….perhaps later someone will do that.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- RT @LeeDugatkin: Jazzed that today is PUBLICATION DAY for Power in the Wild: The Subtle and Not-So-Subtle Ways Animals Strive for Control o… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LeeDugatkin: Excited that my Nautilus article on Nikolai Vavilov is live. There are very few people in my pantheon of intellectual ido… 1 year ago
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 3 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 3 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 4 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 4 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 4 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 4 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.