On the Scientific American Guest Blog today, Lena Groeger provides a number of examples, some very old some brand new, of good and bad visual representation of scientific information in Words, pictures, and the visual display of scientific information: Getting back to the basics of information design. Enjoy, comment and share!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Looking for good educational biology movies
- Classroom Blog
- How to teach as much biology in as little time
- Another role for Open Science
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Schooling-like Behavior of Medaka Fish Induced by Optomotor Response (video)
- Some fun stats about the participants of ScienceOnline2011
- A fable about the Frog and the Salamander
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 8 months ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 8 months ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 1 year ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 1 year ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 1 year ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 1 year ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.