Lots of great stuff today – here is a sampling:
In Defense of Links, Part One: Nick Carr, hypertext and delinkification and In Defense of Links, Part Two: Money changes everything
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Welcome Scientopia, a new science blogging network
- Can Wordpress do this?
- Stick Science cartoons
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Bed bugs and cockroaches: The insects that bug us
- Yamamah Perseveres On Tough World Games Endurance Day chronofhorse.com/article/yamama… 3 hours ago
- Can GMOs Help Feed a Hot and Hungry World? thenation.com/article/180988… 4 hours ago
- Germany Leads Eventing, But It’s Anyone’s Game chronofhorse.com/article/german… 4 hours ago
- Updated: Horse Dies During World Games Endurance Competition chronofhorse.com/article/update… 4 hours ago
- UAE wins WEG endurance gold; 136 in field eliminated horsetalk.co.nz/2014/08/29/uae… 4 hours ago
- Poet and Paleontologist – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe blogs.scientificamerican.com/history-of-geo… 4 hours ago
- Judging Food By Its Cover: Nutrition Labels Are One Area Where Consumer Is Not King blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2… 4 hours ago
- Thinking about spinal cords | Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week svpow.com/2014/08/28/thi… 4 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.