Lots of great stuff today – here is a sampling:
In Defense of Links, Part One: Nick Carr, hypertext and delinkification and In Defense of Links, Part Two: Money changes everything
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- The Big Announcement, this time for real: The Scientific American Blog Network has launched!
- Quick Links
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Scienceblogging: science3.0.com – a Q&A with Mark Hahnel
- The Cool Factor: Air Conditioning's History in Images americanscientist.org/blog/pub/the-c… 3 hours ago
- Piltdown Man and the Dualist Contention blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoolo… 4 hours ago
- Mammoth in the News: Michigan Edition mammothtales.blogspot.com/2015/10/mammot… 6 hours ago
- #FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Field of Science: FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 2 days ago
- Field of Science: #FieldNotes: water on Mars, less in California. fieldofscience.com/2015/10/fieldn… 2 days ago
- E.O. Wilson explains why parks and nature are really good for your brain - washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… 3 days ago
- Jurassic Pork: What Could a Jewish Time Traveler Eat? evolution-outreach.com/content/8/1/17 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.