Lots of great stuff today – here is a sampling:
In Defense of Links, Part One: Nick Carr, hypertext and delinkification and In Defense of Links, Part Two: Money changes everything
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- 'Pink Boots and the Machete'
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Clock Tutorial #16: Photoperiodism - Models and Experimental Approaches
- Teaching physiology - Cardiac Arrhythmias: the best video ever!
- The PepsiGate linkfest
- Bone From the Outside In phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/09/16/bon… 4 hours ago
- Increasing gun, ammo sales produce windfall for wildlife in NC newsobserver.com/2014/09/16/415… 4 hours ago
- The Most And Least Educated Cities In America forbes.com/sites/kathrynd… 4 hours ago
- Emile Hendrix: 'Top riders will always rule the roost' horsesinternational.com/articles/top-r… 4 hours ago
- Conventional plant breeding outpaces GM technology for drought tolerance geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/09/17/con… 4 hours ago
- This is Phil Fish kottke.org/14/09/this-is-… 4 hours ago
- Millisecond Flashes of Light Phase Delay the Human Circadian Clock during Sleep m.jbr.sagepub.com/content/early/… 4 hours ago
- Can lab-grown meat ever be kosher? @rachelegross investigates. slate.com/articles/techn… via @slate 5 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.