My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Citizen Science Project at ScienceOnline2011
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Morning at Triton
- The Most Awesome Wedding
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- The Benefits and Burdens of Genetic Testing
- New and Exciting in PLoS ONE
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- RT @JsciCOM: Misunderstanding trust in science: a critique of the traditional discourse on science communication jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 4 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Trust in technologies? Science after de-professionalization jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 4 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Mediated trust in science: concept, measurement and perspectives for the `science of science communication' https://t.co/x4Wr4… 5 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science communication and the issue of trust jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 6 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Trust, advertising and science communication jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 6 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Call for papers: history of science communication jcom.sissa.it/call-papers-hi… 6 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science Communication Postgraduate Studies in Latin America: a map and some food for thought jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 week ago
- @Gurdur thanks. I can look that up. 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.