Saw Jamie and Adam of Mythbusters today (live). May blog about it later. In the meantime, read these:
My HomepageYou can find all about my online presence at http://coturnix.org. Views presented on this blog and all other online spaces are mine and do not represent the views of Scientific American or its owners (NPG and McMillan).
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Please, do explain.… on About matjaz zivkovic on About
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Alice Bell
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Clocks, sleep and non-visual photoreception on Scienceblogs.com
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: Automattic (the company that does Wordpress) and its founder Matt Mullenweg just do things differently. http://t.co/Lhb18… 14 minutes ago
- BBC abandons £100m digital project bbc.co.uk/news/entertain… 14 minutes ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: The first bikes in New York City's (huge) bike-sharing program have arrived. Photo: twitpic.com/csufuv Citibank brand… 15 minutes ago
- Check out the world’s first job ad integrated into Twitter. Lets candidates apply without leaving the site. thenextweb.com/twitter/2013/0… 16 minutes ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: Eighteen years into the web era. Why is this still happening? BBC abandons a $150 million CMS that never worked. http://t… 16 minutes ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: Know a good beat reporter? You may not have seen my post from May 13, Designs for a Networked Beat. pressthink.org/2013/05/design… 20 minutes ago
- Serbia’s science academy decries ‘catastrophic state of science’, demands government action scilogs.com/balkan_science… 23 minutes ago
- Scour: Why Most Bridges Fail bit.ly/11fJb0T by @Sci_Phile at #SciAmBlogs 32 minutes ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thank youThanks to Arikia Millikan for helping with setting up this site.