The great science blog 3 Quarks Daily has announced the voting for it’s third annual prize for the best science writing on blogs. Last year, the judge was Richard Dawkins. This year, once the voting by the public narrows down the choices, the finalists will be judged by Lisa Randall.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- He Says It Isn't So - About Editing and Writing jacklimpert.com/2014/07/says-i… 5 minutes ago
- What the new study on organic food tells us...about the difficulty of making informed judgments about risk. bigthink.com/risk-reason-an… 1 hour ago
- Getting Over Procrastination newyorker.com/science/maria-… 1 hour ago
- Explainer: why does the teenage brain need more sleep? theconversation.com/explainer-why-… 1 hour ago
- Unread classics in ecology dynamicecology.wordpress.com/2014/07/24/unr… 1 hour ago
- Captain Alberto Larraguibel and his Stallion Huaso setting the world high-jump record in 1949 (video): youtube.com/watch?v=p_JK5U… 1 hour ago
- No, It's Not Your Imagination -- Your Dog Is Actually Feeling Jealous animals.io9.com/dogs-feel-jeal… 1 hour ago
- Using Google Trends to gauge climate change perception conservationmagazine.org/2014/07/using-… 1 hour ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.