The great science blog 3 Quarks Daily has announced the voting for it’s third annual prize for the best science writing on blogs. Last year, the judge was Richard Dawkins. This year, once the voting by the public narrows down the choices, the finalists will be judged by Lisa Randall.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- Randolph Nesse on Darwinian Medicine (video)
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- Can we understand citizen science? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Challenges and successes in engaging citizen scientists to observe snow cover jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Cell Spotting: educational and motivational outcomes of cell biology citizen science project in the classroom jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- School of Ants goes to college: integrating citizen science into general classroom increases engagement with science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- Motivation and learning impact of Dutch flu-trackers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- The Swedish mass experiments — a way of encouraging scientific citizenship? jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- "We're not going to be guinea pigs;" Citizen Science and Environmental Health in a Native American Community jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
- The "Problem of Extension" revisited: new modes of digital participation in science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/01/… 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.