The great science blog 3 Quarks Daily has announced the voting for it’s third annual prize for the best science writing on blogs. Last year, the judge was Richard Dawkins. This year, once the voting by the public narrows down the choices, the finalists will be judged by Lisa Randall.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Isopods At The Gate: Interview with Kevin Zelnio
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Stick Science cartoons
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- The One and Only Serbian Restaurant in Manhattan
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: Let's run an experiment on Facebook, rather than the other way around. They shift to opt in. Let's see what happens. http… 1 hour ago
- In 1858, People Said the Telegraph Was 'Too Fast for the Truth' theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 4 hours ago
- The story behind the heist at the N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences indyweek.com/indyweek/the-s… 4 hours ago
- First Look Media shifts direction some pressthink.org/2014/07/first-… 7 hours ago
- The right’s dinosaur fetish: Why the Koch brothers are obsessed with paleontology salon.com/2014/07/28/the… 7 hours ago
- Using Light to Diagnose Parkinson’s bu.edu/today/2014/usi… 7 hours ago
- Social network research may boost prairie dog conservation efforts eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2… 7 hours ago
- Star Wars Episode VII: A force on Ireland's birds earthtouchnews.com/earth-matters/… 7 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.