The great science blog 3 Quarks Daily has announced the voting for it’s third annual prize for the best science writing on blogs. Last year, the judge was Richard Dawkins. This year, once the voting by the public narrows down the choices, the finalists will be judged by Lisa Randall.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Morning at Triton
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Arsenic Bacteria link-dump
- BIO101 - Biology and the Scientific Method
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Eliot Sober on the present and future of philosophy of biology wp.me/p2wMuW-2T8 via @DynamicEcology 46 minutes ago
- Buzz Feed: The Science Of The Munchies blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2… 54 minutes ago
- Why a rhino urinates at the same rate as a raccoon wapo.st/1wigeEd 13 hours ago
- Seven Reasons Poor People Rent to Own Furniture hughhollowell.org/why-poor-peopl… 16 hours ago
- Social Media, Political News and Ideology journalism.org/2014/10/21/sec… 18 hours ago
- Video: Horse Runs Free Through NYC horsecollaborative.com/horse-runs-fre… 19 hours ago
- Which came first: the long-billed bird or the long-tubed flower? scienceline.org/2014/10/which-… 19 hours ago
- Secret space plane lands in California scienceline.org/2014/10/secret… 19 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.