The great science blog 3 Quarks Daily has announced the voting for it’s third annual prize for the best science writing on blogs. Last year, the judge was Richard Dawkins. This year, once the voting by the public narrows down the choices, the finalists will be judged by Lisa Randall.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- BIO101 - Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Is the Entertainment Industry Doing the Media’s Job When It Comes to Climate Change? ivn.us/2014/12/17/ent… 5 hours ago
- Blogging for Science Outreach, Blogging for Myself scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 5 hours ago
- Hooray for U.S. - Cuba Talks! anoleannals.org/2014/12/17/hoo… 7 hours ago
- Disturbing Disorders: FOP (Stone Man Syndrome) wp.me/p14Gvd-1iE 7 hours ago
- Technology & Deafness wp.me/pJ5LB-CN via @jaivirdi 7 hours ago
- Ecologists who are awesome at things besides ecology wp.me/p2wMuW-32A via @DynamicEcology 7 hours ago
- Who Gives Press Releases Their Power? - lastwordonnothing.com/2014/12/16/who… 17 hours ago
- RT @Gurdur: Zanini, koala in #Koalas Hospital, Pt Macquarie,Australia. They could use some Christmas cheer koalahospital.org.au/adopt-a-koala http://t.… 1 day ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.