The great science blog 3 Quarks Daily has announced the voting for it’s third annual prize for the best science writing on blogs. Last year, the judge was Richard Dawkins. This year, once the voting by the public narrows down the choices, the finalists will be judged by Lisa Randall.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biological Clocks in Protista
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with John Hawks
- Is education what journalists do?
- Serbian Dreambook: National Imaginary in the Time of Milošević
- No more 'alpha male'!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- Best of May at A Blog Around The Clock
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- I’ve Never Been On a Top Twitter Science List scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 11 hours ago
- Research Confirms Controversial Darwin Theory of Jump Dispersal tntoday.utk.edu/2014/10/01/res… 20 hours ago
- ‘Superweeds’ confirm ‘failure’ of GMOs…or maybe not—Narrative misleads, avoids real solutions geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/01/sup… 20 hours ago
- Those Who Emerged from the Earth lastwordonnothing.com/2014/09/30/tho… 20 hours ago
- What REALLY Happens When Researchers Work with the Press? medium.com/@kirkenglehard… 20 hours ago
- I am now a “famous palaeontologist” … thanks to my antlers svpow.com/2014/10/01/i-a… 20 hours ago
- GMO ‘steak chips’: Replacing slaughterhouses with genetically engineered meat geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/10/01/gmo… 20 hours ago
- Mysterious Balkan Disease’s Likeliest Risk Factor Also in Chinese Medicines newswise.com/articles/myste… 20 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.