The great science blog 3 Quarks Daily has announced the voting for it’s third annual prize for the best science writing on blogs. Last year, the judge was Richard Dawkins. This year, once the voting by the public narrows down the choices, the finalists will be judged by Lisa Randall.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
There are no public comments available to display.
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- BIO101 - Physiology: Regulation and Control
- BIO101 - Evolution of Biological Diversity
- BIO101: Cell-Cell Interactions
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- BIO101 - From Two Cells To Many: Cell Differentiation and Embryonic Development
- Carnal Carnival - everything you ever wanted to know about poop you will be able to learn in ten days from today
- Best of August at A Blog Around The Clock
- Circadian Quackery
- Why Every Journalism Student Should Blog scilogs.com/from_the_lab_b… 11 hours ago
- How A Viral Video Revealed A Previously Undocumented Ant Behavior animals.io9.com/how-a-viral-vi… 11 hours ago
- The Book That Got Teaching Right newyorker.com/culture/cultur… 11 hours ago
- Terazije Square - Belgradian belgradian.com/sightseeing/te… 11 hours ago
- Could a tattoo help you survive a trip into history? theguardian.com/science/the-h-… 11 hours ago
- Those to Whom the Rules Do Not Apply (In Their Opinion) dinosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2014/09/01/rul… 11 hours ago
- Facebook's algorithm isn't news scripting.com/2014/09/01/fac… 11 hours ago
- If Half of All Species Go Extinct, Will One of Them Be Us? m.nautil.us/blog/if-half-o… 14 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.