The Synapse is a new neuroscience carnival. The first edition will appear on Pure Pedantry on June 25th, and the second two weeks later here on A Blog Around The Clock.
Anything involving the brain, nervous system, behavior and cognition is fair game for this carnival, from brand new research to historical studies, from pure basic science to applications in medicine or robotics. Please send the links for the first edition, including your name, your blog’s name and a short blurb about the post, to Jake at: jamesjyoung AT gmail DOT com.
Then, once your post appears in an edition of the carnival, you are eligible to become a host, so tell Jake on the above address and he’ll put you on the schedule. He is going to make a post that will serve as Homepage/Archives. All we need now is a really nifty logo, so if you have Photoshop talents, send your ideas to Jake as well.
BTW, it appears there is also a move to start a genetics carnival, which, should it become reality, should promptly lose the word “carnival” from its title. RPM (personal communication) has a great suggestion – “Mendel’s Garden”
Update: The genetics carnival has officially changed its name to Mendel’s Garden. The deadline for submissions is 11:59 pm on June 15. Use the Blog Carnival submission form.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Robin Lloyd
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Annie Get Your Gun
- Scienceblogging: Field of Science – a Q&A with Edward Michaud
- My first post at ScientificAmerican.com
- Clock Tutorial #13: Using The Phase Response Curve
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 2 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 2 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 2 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 2 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 2 years ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 2 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.