Get your own slogan – just type in your name (or whatever word you want) and click …The Advertising Slogan Generator does the rest for you. As it did for me – just check the title of this post.
Update: Ha! I knew other sciencebloggers were gonna love this. And here they are, generating their own slogans: Grrrlscientist, PZ and Afaranesis (so far)! And Chris.
Oh, and I did a few more myself:
Try Quail, You’ll Like It.
Get In My Bora.
The Cream of Sleep.
The Coolest Circadian on Ice.
I am Stuck on Circadian, ‘Cause Circadian’s Stuck on Me.
Bet You Can’t Eat Clock.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 5 months ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 5 months ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 1 year ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 1 year ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 1 year ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 1 year ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.