This does not have much to do with circadian oscillations, or even the daily rhythms of human mating, but a much faster rhythm of human mating – you know what I’m talking about…
The fascinating new blog, The Physics of Sex, explains the physics in great detail and gives you ideas for your own home science experiments.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Grab my RSS feed:
Join 1,499 other subscribers
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Welcome the Popular Science blog network
- Best of September at A Blog Around The Clock
- Quick update: UNESCO Belgrade, and NYTimes
- WCSJ2013 in Helsinki, a photo-tour
- Updates, Events and Miscellanea
- "My Beloved..." and other dinosaurs.
- They eat horses, don't they?
- Best of August at A Blog Around The Clock
- Sharks have rhythm, too
- ScienceWriters2013 - great program in Gainsville in November.
@BoraZ on Twitter:Tweets by BoraZ
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Gives a new meaning to the term “coupled oscillators”…