Jason drove down to Knoxville and attended an ID-Creationist “conference” and lived to tell about it. And tell he did, in five installments:
All the usual suspects were there and all the usual nonsense was spouted, but the most interesting part was the Subway-line conversation Jason had (in Part Four), debating a handful of attendees and noticing age-difference in their thought-processes and debating strategies.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- The Cultural Politics of Sleep
- A Farewell to Scienceblogs: the Changing Science Blogging Ecosystem
- How to break into science writing using your blog and social media (#sci4hels)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.