Yup, I am teaching my accelerated BIO101 class tonight again. It is all about figuring out what is really important, stripping away everything else, trying not to fry the students’ brains, and keeping one’s own sanity in the process. I’ll probably spend about 30 minutes on cell division and DNA replication, about 45 minutes on development, about 30 minutes on genotype and phenotype and about an hour on evolution, taking breaks between each two topics. In the end, if there is time, I may show an old movie. How old? Well, Steve Jones is in it and he looks young and he talks about his – then current – snail research! That old.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 months ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 months ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 1 year ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 1 year ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 1 year ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 1 year ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 1 year ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.