Professor Steve Steve, Wesley Elsberry, Tara Smith and Jason Rosenhouse [edit: Part 3 is now available] went to that funny new “museum” in Kentucky and report about it so you don’t ever have to go yourself!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Wellness and Writing Connections Conference
- Open Laboratory 2010 - the final stretch!
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- RT @JsciCOM: Tweeting disaster: analysis of online discourse about nuclear power in the wake of the Fukushima nuclear accident https://t.co… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: How advertising and sustainability dialog in Pan-Amazonia: perspective of advertising professionals in Peru & Brazil https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @TeamUSA: The FIRST Equestrian event is TODAY! 🐎 #TeamUSA doesn't want you to miss one event! 🇺🇸 ➡️ go.teamusa.org/2aBchUZ https://t.… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The new divide: how a scientist-gone-filmmaker thinks Hollywood can save science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Is silence golden? Silence in interdisciplinary collaboration between scientists jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Continuing professional development in the largest scientific laboratory in the world: @CERN jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The Cheshire explainer. Musings about the training of explainers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Talk on the wide side: professional development for wildlife and science filmmakers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.