There are 50 days until the Science Blogging Conference. The wiki is looking good, the Program is shaping up nicely, and there is more and more blog and media coverage already. The anthology should be published in time for the event. There are already 158 registered participants and if you do not register soon, it may be too late once you decide to do so (we’ll cap at about 200). Between now and the conference, I am highlighting some of the people who will be there, for you to meet in person if you register in time.
Joshua Rosenau is the Public Information Project Director at the National Center for Science Education and also a SciBling at Traveling From Kansas (formerly Thoughts From Kansas).
In order to meet him, you know what you have to do: register! Registration is free. Check the map for nearby hotels. And sign up for the Friday dinner.
If you are coming, find hotel information, exchange information about where you are staying, if you are offering a ride, need a ride, or want to carpool on the Ride Board – just edit the wiki page and add the query or information.
Our Friday lab tours are now in place, so you can start signing up to join one of them.
Get updates and get in touch with other participants via our Facebook Event group (I see that some who originally responded “Maybe attending” are now registered).
Please use ‘scienceblogging.com’ as your tag when writing blog posts about it or uploading pictures. You can also download and print out the flyers (PDF1 and PDF2) and post them on bulletin boards at your office, lab or school.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- More on sleep in adolescents
- A fable about the Frog and the Salamander
- The hook-up culture
- BIO101 - From One Cell To Two: Cell Division and DNA Replication
- Hydrogen Bonding (video)
- Web breaks echo-chambers, or, 'Echo-chamber' is just a derogatory term for 'community' - my remarks at #AAASmtg
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- 'Pulp Fiction' does not need to pay copyright, just be honest
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 years ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.