I can’t believe that the Conference is only about 10 days away! Almost everything is set and ready to go and we are all very excited.
If you look at the Program page, we have assembled a star-studded group of speakers and moderators who will lead sessions on a number of interesting topics. Of course, if you are registered, you will be there to participate in person. But even if you are not, you are not completely shut out – there are ways that you can participate from a long distance away.
Go again to the Program page and you will notice that each session has a link to its own Discussion page. You can start adding your questions, ideas and comments to these individual session pages. Start the discussion online right now! This will also show the moderators what specific questions people are most interested in so they may be addressed more fully at the session itself.
As many as three of the sessions may have a live online component (check in here later for more information) – a chat function that will be displayed during the session so you can participate in real time.
Finally, some sessions will be recorded (audio, video, webcast, slideshow and/or photographs) and all of this material will be assembled in a single spot for you to check out afterwards. Also, if last year is any indication, several discussions that start at the conference will continue on blogs. Several journalists will be present and they are likely to write articles about the meeting as well. All of that blog and media response will also be assembled in one spot after the conference is over, so you can join the conversation then.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- Using Twitter to learn economy of words - try to summarize your research paper in 140 characters or less!
- Best posts on Media, (Science) Journalism and Blogging at A Blog Around The Clock
- Best Biology posts on A Blog Around The Clock
- RT @LeeDugatkin: Excited that my Nautilus article on Nikolai Vavilov is live. There are very few people in my pantheon of intellectual ido… 5 months ago
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.