Nothing before had ever made me thoroughly realise, though I had read various scientific books, that science consists in grouping facts so that general laws or conclusions may be drawn from them.
– Charles R. Darwin
Support The Beagle Project
Read the Beagle Project Blog
Buy the Beagle Project swag
Celebrate Darwin Day
Prepare ahead for the Darwin Bicentennial
Read Darwin for yourself.
..and much, much more…
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Another role for Open Science
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- Sleep Schedules in Adolescents
- BIO101 again
- Classroom Blog
- How to teach as much biology in as little time
- Looking for good educational biology movies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.