…as I was reading this! But it’s science! Thus, not NSFW by definition….
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Grab my RSS feed:
Join 1,499 other subscribers
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
@BoraZ on Twitter:
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 4 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 4 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 5 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 5 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 5 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 5 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 5 years ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 5 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
I guess that article, by extension, helps explain why some people engage in autoerotic asphyxiation. My brother accidentally strangled himself a few months ago (according to the police, he had rigged up a release mechanism but it failed), and I’ve been looking for information that would to help me make sense of why he did what he did. Thanks for the link.
Is it possible that the seemingly ever increasing groans and hyperventilation exhibited by some of our political elites is correlated with hypocapnia? Does hypocapnia account for the media articles that report some politicians all too frequently know or see god’s intentions? Could it be that altered brain metabolism, by way of drastically reduced blood flow to the brain, correlates with the emotional (limbic) responses we observe in politicians?
My, my! A scientific reason to justify civility in politics! Yet, I suppose not, the limbic system doesn’t foster reading skills or logical thought.
Ban the neckties!