No, really, it was Anne-Marie’s idea. She started it! Yeah, don’t look at me!
Charles Darwin is on Twitter, Alfred Wallace is on Twitter, Richard Owen is on Twitter, even Bishop Wilberforce (aka Soapy Sam) is on Twitter. Where is Huxley?
We are already having fun retweeting non-existent Darwin tweets😉 I hope the real Darwin and others respond with humorous stuff:
@BoraZ I can see it; “@arwallace: damn!”
Bora: @rowen next time I’ll block you!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin Please: need info on modification/domestication in pigeons for a book
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin w00t! Going on a cruise: Argentina, Galapagos, Australia! + dining with the Captain every day!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin: @thhuxley – remember that @bishop_wilberforce is a troll.
BoraZ: Oh, Wilberforce is here: @SoapySam God has delivered him into my hands😉
#Darwin is the proper hashtag on Twitter for this week’s celebrations, so dig in!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Book review: Pink Boots and the Machete by Mireya Mayor
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- ScienceOnline2010 – interview with Kelly Rae Chi
- They eat horses, don't they?
- Scienceblogging: The Lay Scientist (and The Guardian) – a Q&A with Martin Robbins
- Science Blogging Networks: What, Why and How
- Lithium, Circadian Clocks and Bipolar Disorder
- ScienceOnline2010 - interview with Ed Yong
- RT @JsciCOM: The new divide: how a scientist-gone-filmmaker thinks Hollywood can save science jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Is silence golden? Silence in interdisciplinary collaboration between scientists jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/05/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Continuing professional development in the largest scientific laboratory in the world: @CERN jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The Cheshire explainer. Musings about the training of explainers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Talk on the wide side: professional development for wildlife and science filmmakers jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Developing narrative exhibitions and science centres. Training needs of exhibition designers | jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: The necessary "GMO" denialism and scientific consensus jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
- RT @JsciCOM: "Bird of another feather": re-envisioning professional development for museum learning experts jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/04/… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.