No, really, it was Anne-Marie’s idea. She started it! Yeah, don’t look at me!
Charles Darwin is on Twitter, Alfred Wallace is on Twitter, Richard Owen is on Twitter, even Bishop Wilberforce (aka Soapy Sam) is on Twitter. Where is Huxley?
We are already having fun retweeting non-existent Darwin tweets😉 I hope the real Darwin and others respond with humorous stuff:
@BoraZ I can see it; “@arwallace: damn!”
Bora: @rowen next time I’ll block you!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin Please: need info on modification/domestication in pigeons for a book
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin w00t! Going on a cruise: Argentina, Galapagos, Australia! + dining with the Captain every day!
BoraZ: RT @cdarwin: @thhuxley – remember that @bishop_wilberforce is a troll.
BoraZ: Oh, Wilberforce is here: @SoapySam God has delivered him into my hands😉
#Darwin is the proper hashtag on Twitter for this week’s celebrations, so dig in!
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- When Should Schools Start in the morning?
- Biology and the Scientific Method
- Push vs. Pull strategies in science communication
- BIO101 - Protein Synthesis: Transcription and Translation
- Why republish an old blog post?
- Teaching Biology 101 (to adults)
- RT @JsciCOM: Online science videos: an exploratory study with major professional content providers in the United Kingdom https://t.co/Th773… 3 days ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Science, Twitter and election campaigns: tracking #auspol in the Australian federal elections jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Public science communication in Africa: views and practices of academics in Zimbabwe jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 1 week ago
- The new trend in Science Communication research ecology: 2016 PCST conference review jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 1 week ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Open Media Science | JCOM jcom.sissa.it/archive/15/06/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JsciCOM: Communicating science in English: exploration into Australian scientists from language other than English https://t.co/tt1hSfU… 2 weeks ago
- @KnowYourBrainG really good now! Till Roennenberg perhaps? 2 weeks ago
- RT @KnowYourBrainG: @BoraZ Here's the latest version. Still looking for feedback. thewinnower.com/papers/5673-th… Who else should I send it to? 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.