I regularly get Google News alerts for articles that contain the word “circadian” in them. Most of them are not too exciting, but when a really good one comes along, I like to point it out to you. Today, you should go and read Larks, Owls and Hummingbirds, a guest post by Leon Kreitzman over on Olivia Judson’s blog. Highly recommended – about human circadian rhythms, chronotypes (i.e., owls and larks), etc., both from a scientific and a societal point of view.
Related:Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sleep (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
Books: Snooze…Or Lose! – 10 No-War Ways To Improve Your Teen’s Sleep Habits by Helene A. Emsellem, MD
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- RT @LeeDugatkin: Excited that my Nautilus article on Nikolai Vavilov is live. There are very few people in my pantheon of intellectual ido… 3 months ago
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.