I am not the only one on ScienceBlogs.com to write about circadian rhythms, sleep and (non-visual) photoreception. Over the years, my SciBlings have written about these and related topics as well. Here is a sampler – go and dig for more on their blogs.
Stimulant Improves Sleep
Opioids and Sleep Disorders
Home Testing for Sleep Apnea?
Pure Hypomanics: Living Zippedy Doo Dah Lives?
SFN Update: Sleep Deprivation Impacts Memory, Reduces Hippocampal Activity
Data Faker Turns Himself In
Agomelatine: A New Approach For Depression
Casual Fridays: Dave FINALLY finishes analyzing the procrastination data
Just Give ’em Some Nyquil While You’re At It
The Long, Long Sleep
Scientist to Men: Don’t sleep over
Two Stories on Sleep
Why do I feel like I’m falling when I go to sleep?
Power naps work in improving memory performance
Daylight Savings Time Affects Heart Attack Incidence
Don’t Trust an Insomniac
The Perverse Imp
Dolphins stay alert after five straight days of round-the-clock vigilance
The Night-Shift and Naps
Intranasal Orexin/Hypocretin: The Ultimate Uptime Drug?
Sleep behaviour and sleep postures
Sleep loss & false memories
Thinking During Sleep
The value of a good night’s sleep
Sleep, Sex, and Drosophila
Chloral Hydrate (Alkyl halide sleep aid)
Sleep and Heat
Make sure you get some sleep — or at least some caffeine — before that test
The point of sleep, or, Do fruit flies dream of six-legged sheep?
Portable brain activity-recorder shows that sloths aren’t all that sleepy
Lonely people have less efficient sleep
Friday Sprog Blogging: cross-country travel and kid circadian rhythms.
Ask a ScienceBlogger: A Sun Ray a Day….
Drink Your Milk! Go Outside and Play! You Just Might Live Longer
Day Two At SICB
Bears are in on the Hoax, Too
Living Clocks of Arctic Animals
How to evolve a watch
Circadian Clock Neurons
Evolution of vertebrate eyes
The eye as a contingent, diverse, complex product of evolutionary processes
Rhabdomeric and ciliary eyes
Medicine and Evolution, part 6: Ivan Schwab on eye evolution
Eyes, Part One: Opening Up the Russian Doll
Eyes, Part Two: Fleas, Fish, and the Careful Art of Deconstruction
Have fun for the rest of the week…
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 1 year ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 2 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 2 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 2 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 2 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 2 years ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 2 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.