Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time:
Why newspapers fold – a case study: Lessons from the Rocky Mountain News – Text and video of speech delivered at UC Berkeley Media Technology Summit at Google in Silicon Valley – thinking like a newspaper, not like a media org.
UK teenager killed by tumour not Glaxo vaccine
Dramatic Growth of Open Access: September 30, 2009
What sort of ‘trigger’ are they waiting for?
It’s DonorsChoose time and Win a ScienceBlogs Swag Bag when you participate in the Donors Choose 2009 Challenge and ScienceBlogs has overtaken Twitter in the #donorschoose 2009 Social Media Challenge
Hooked on Science at NCSU
The Program page got too big to edit! New, smaller, nimbler page for you. ScienceOnline2010.
Travel Awards for ScienceOnline 2010
PLoS ONE Blog Pick of the Month – September 2009
Organize your ScienceOnline2010 carpooling and room-sharing by editing this wiki page
Electronic publishing is inevitable and even the ICZN is beginning to accept it
Interesting social media reading
Engineering the shiny digital future – Open Science, Citizen Science, the Future
Art vs. Science, Part Three: A little mystery is a good thing
If you are visiting RTP or Triangle as a whole (e.g., for ScienceOnline2010): Restaurant options near RDU, from quick and cheap to leisurely and upscale
Stimulus jolts Triangle science
Bad for bloggers: Why Did Sen. Schumer Attempt To Limit The Press Shield Law?
PETA has a bone to pick with DonorsChoose.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- This is bullshit: TEDxNYED talk by Jeff Jarvis (video)
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- Using Twitter to learn economy of words - try to summarize your research paper in 140 characters or less!
- BIO101 - Physiology: Coordinated Response
- RT @LeeDugatkin: Excited that my Nautilus article on Nikolai Vavilov is live. There are very few people in my pantheon of intellectual ido… 6 months ago
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.