Follow me on Twitter to get these, and more, in something closer to Real Time:
China Is Wordless on Traumas of Communists’ Rise
Turkey: student protester hurls shoe at IMF chief
Blogging a science conference: Interview with Alex Knoll
Friday Weird Science: The shark with two ‘heads’
How Google Wave could transform journalism
Do Vaccines Cause Autism? Correlation vs. Causation: video1 and video2
The eScience revolution – Rensselaer researchers to create semantic Web platforms for massive scientific collaboration
M.I.T. Taking Student Blogs to Nth Degree
Which university has the best looking library repository online?
Circadian and social cues regulate sodium channel trafficking in electric fish
The Shifting Demographic Landscape of Influenza
Futurity Imperfect – The science journalism community weighs in as a new website blurs the line between reporting and public relations.
At long last, meet Ardipithecus ramidus
What Newspaper Cartoonists Can Learn from Web Comics
Yes, a tiny but loud niche: The Wizard of Beck – David Brooks explains that rightwing radio is ethereal at best.
Love is like a zoom lens
1st review of Rebecca Skloot’s book
Rescuing The Reporters – Clay Shirky counts the number of news stories produced by his hometown paper with a staff of 59 – 9 stories by all 6 of their reporters. Similar to what Jay Rosen did recently.
If you missed it before – much liveblogging of #scio10 will probably occur in the FriendFeed room
Electronic publication of zoological names: Contributions to the Discussion on Electronic Publication II (pdf) //Hey, I was quoted in it!
World Science Festival 2009: Pioneers in Science: “Harold Varmus answers a question about PLoS and PubMed – video
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- Save the Mountain Walrus
- Communicating Genomics: Interview with Kendall Morgan
- BIO101 - Cell Structure
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- ScienceOnline2011 – interview with Kathleen Raven
- RT @LeeDugatkin: Excited that my Nautilus article on Nikolai Vavilov is live. There are very few people in my pantheon of intellectual ido… 5 months ago
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.