A record number of bloggers from scienceblogs.com are coming to the meeting – I have already introduced a bunch of them. Here are a few more, and that’s still not all of them.
As you know you can see everyone who’s registered for the conference, but I highlight 4-6 participants every day as this may be an easier way for you to digest the list. You can also look at the Program so see who is doing what.
Sandra Porter is a microbiologist and molecular biologist. She produces educational materials and bioinformatics tools at Digital World Biology, she blogs and tweets. At the conference, Sandy will co-moderate the session “Citizen Science and Students”.
Ed Yong is a freelance science writer, the information officer at Cancer Research UK, a blogger and a twitterer. At the conference, Ed will co-moderate the session “Rebooting Science Journalism in the Age of the Web“.
Katie Thompson is a graphic designer, a graduate of University of Alabama in both pure mathematics and English. She blogs on Zooillogix.
Brian Switek is a freelance science writer, as student at Rutgers University, a blogger on Laelaps and Dinosaur Tracking and a twitterer. At the conference, Brian will co-moderate the session “From Blog to Book: Using Blogs and Social Networks to Develop Your Professional Writing“.
Blake Stacey is a physicist, a science fiction writer, and a blogger. At the conference, Blake will co-moderate the session “Connections with mathematics and programming through modeling”.
Chris Rowan is a geologist at the University of Edinburgh, a blogger and twitterer. At the conference, Chris will co-moderate the session “Earth Science, Web 2.0+, and Geospatial Applications”.
My HomepageMy homepage is at http://coturnix.org. It is temporarily stripped to minimal information, but more will come soon.
Search This Blog:
Bora Zivkovic on Morning at Triton Angie Lindsay Ma on Morning at Triton Linda chamblee on Morning at Triton Jekyll » Blog… on The Big Announcement, this tim… Mike H on The Big Announcement, this tim…
- Food goes through a rabbit twice. Think what that means!
- Postscript to Pittendrigh's Pet Project - Phototaxis, Photoperiodism and Precise Projectile Parabolas of Pilobolus on Pasture Poop
- Terra Sigillata has moved!
- A fable about the Frog and the Salamander
- The Island Project
- Quick Links
- Grand Rounds Vol. 6 No. 49 - a conference in a tropical island resort
- Lysenko Gets A D-Minus On My Genetics Test
- I just published 'Horse Fitness Program' link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- Horse Fitness Program link.medium.com/KO3fJXv9MU 2 years ago
- @MaryWanless I hope you like this: horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… and that I cited your thoughts correctly. 3 years ago
- RT @AstronautAbby: @BoraZ Please help spread the word: Full paid Space Camp Scholarship apps due January 15, 2018 @TheMarsGen will give up… 3 years ago
- I just published “The Mental Game Of Riding” medium.com/p/the-mental-g… 3 years ago
- New post: The Mental Game Of Riding horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
- RT @HorseListening: New Guest Post! The Mental Game Of Riding If technical perfection is essential for success, what explains the... https… 3 years ago
- The Mental Game Of Riding – Horse Listening horselistening.com/2017/12/26/the… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.